*Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p* Paypal link added

V8 Beast

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the west siders? Its like an hour drive for us.

It's because the west side if full of bench racers!

Honestly over 90% of the board bench races. It's kind of getting old if you ask me :mad: To all on CR... Quit being trailor queens and bench racers. Bring your big badddd toys out and race legally!

I know, I know, "I can't get the day off"... or, "I can't make it, my car's not ready".. blah blah blah. Last track day had a nice turn out but none of you internet fast car having bench racers were there. Hell, this one is even on a weekend for Pete's sake!!!If I were a mod I would give everyone 1 day bans everytime they said their car was fast but made up excuses in track day threads.

/rant. I'm at work and I'm bored.

BTW, than you V8 Beast for making this post legible. ;)

Anybody from the east side of cbus bringing a trailer lol? I'll go, but my trans is on the way and out and really don't wanna get stuck at kilkare.

For real, I'm down, and i'm sure maybe 2-3 others from newark will roll. Anthony, you gotta pm, no paypal for me.

Anybody from the east side of cbus bringing a trailer lol? I'll go, but my trans is on the way and out and really don't wanna get stuck at kilkare.

For real, I'm down, and i'm sure maybe 2-3 others from newark will roll. Anthony, you gotta pm, no paypal for me.

I'm trying to get my hands on one.

Why are there only 19 names on the list? Are you guys too good for this? I'm sorry but the fact that if there isn't enough turn out stuff like this will not happen. I want there to be as many track days as possible, and with so many members on here I guess that makes most of you big talkers, and bench racers, not real racers who could find time to go have FUN!!!.

I understand when you have to work, or when there are bigger events. Don't forget about your friends here, trust me if you're really into cars the people who care about you would help you to come. Calling out everyone who isn't signed up!!

I can't help but rant, sue me.

• Casper unpinned this topic