What will Kimbo say to this...

ICEMAN1647545504

He wont say a fucking thing because Kimbo wont fight a legit fighter. I have been telling people for 2 years now that the dude is a joke. Sure he's big, strong and can punch....wow what heavyweight pro fighter doesnt have those qualities? Put him on his back with a decent fighter and let me see how he does. And the "put this on youtube cause he doesnt read" is fucking priceless

Oh yeah and if Kimbo is so big and bad i wanna see him fight either Lesner or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htWaZ5BxQgk

Fedor!

Guest Addicted2Boost
IMO i have saw Kimbo fight on the internet who hasnt though.. But his last fight didnt impress me any i thought the other guy should have won.. He had Kimbo down in what the first er second round and the bell saved him. Id like to see him get someone that is a good fighter that will just put him back on the streets

I read kimbo's artice on that magazine, I give respect to kimbo as a person and how he turned from doing bad and making his fighting into money, I mean if you look at it , everyone is hating on him when all he is doing is getting money, The more these videos come out the more kimo makes, he is making 6 figures every fight, thats the same as every top fighter in pride and ufc right now. He is a business man you can tell, I would not be surprized that this fucking video is not staged to get the shit to stir around for his next fight. molson is a much better rounded fighter and will destroy kimbo same with fedor ect, kimbo is not looking to get hurt or loose he is trying to make money. All the people that love or hate kimbo, either way he came from being a broke ass bum living in a nissan pathfinder to making 6 figures in less then 1 minute everytime. This is why the sport of MMA has sold out once everything hits the mainstream it kills it, I bet 99% of this board never watched any UFC pre ufc 50's till it came out of spike tv and for pride also, The good years of MMA are all over the mid 90's is where it rocked. Now its all about money and sponcers they are not going to let kimbo fight anyone good yet, they are going to keep making The suckers pay for his fights, or make videos on youtube about fights. We all know there are tons of guys better then kimbo, but who wants to see the " internet youtube legand loose" not them they are going to keep him on the win side.

I have every UFC on DVD going back to UFC one so I have been a fan for a long time. Hell my buddy Mark Matheny is a UFC ref, google that shit lol.

As for Kimbo, the people dont respect him is because theres so much hype around him and who has he beaten? A old agin washed up Tank Abbot? Until he beats someone worth while then he will have critics. Now once he beats an upper level fighter then maybe people wont "hate" on him so much.

Also Lesner got hosed in his UFC debut, the fight should've never been brought back to a stand up position once he had Mir on the ground. The ref made the wrong call by standing them up due to strikes in the back of the head. They are supposed to give them a verbal warning before standing it back up. Just a fun little fyi for you all. Theres no heavy weight in the world that will be able to out wrestle Lesner I can garuntee you that much, but we'll see in time how they both pan out

This is why the sport of MMA has sold out once everything hits the mainstream it kills it, I bet 99% of this board never watched any UFC pre ufc 50's till it came out of spike tv and for pride also, The good years of MMA are all over the mid 90's is where it rocked.

I hope you dont think that you are that 1%... The Term MMA wasnt even really talked about untill what 1997 at the earliest. I mean the ufc was made to show style vs style. Tito was one of the first and many beleive he was the first to train to fight MMA not just jitsu or whatever, but as a whole fighting sport.

I have every UFC on DVD going back to UFC one so I have been a fan for a long time. Hell my buddy Mark Matheny is a UFC ref, google that shit lol.

ha DVD weak anyone can get them on DVD i have the VHS, like the first 10 ufcs. Ultmate Ultmate ufc.

I hope you dont think that you are that 1%... The Term MMA wasnt even really talked about untill what 1997 at the earliest. I mean the ufc was made to show style vs style. Tito was one of the first and many beleive he was the first to train to fight MMA not just jitsu or whatever, but as a whole fighting sport.

ha DVD weak anyone can get them on DVD i have the VHS, like the first 10 ufcs. Ultmate Ultmate ufc.

in japan we never got ufc it was only pride and MMA as a sport has been around for along time sherdog.com the first mma site has been around since 1989, your crazy to think tito was the first to start MMA that is a crock of shit I can think of a few ken shamrock in 1993 doing an interview on how he thinks MMA will grow, MMA as a sport has been around for hundreds of years.

MMA as a sport became popular around the mid 90's but did not start in 1997 lol

UFC 1 started on November 12, 1993 if you watch the dvd or highlight you can hear on the second fight, they say "MMA" prolly around 22 times through out the second round.