"Where the Hell is Matt?"

Rally Pat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was pretty cool, i wish i had the time and money to travel to all thos eplaces.

How do you think he got all those people to dance with him?

Stride Gum funded the travel arrangements, I think. As for the people dancing with him, who knows lol

He travels around the world, badly dancing. Thats it, really.

did you see that one guy in the first part ,when the people ran out and whipe out lol

Yeah lol

Honestly though, I wasn't expecting such a negative response for such a great video. Guess the only things people are into on here are 1/4 mile videos and boobs. :\

:nws:

I HAVE COOOOOMEEEE I HAVE COOOOMEE TO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/greenslikeme/boobs.gif

k

/thread saver

The story as I understand it. Dude was a game programmer, and decided he was pissing his life away sitting in a cube all day. Quit his job, and spent a year traveling the world on his own dime.

So he would send pics/vids to his friends of him from all these places. So one of his friends suggested he do "that stupid funny dance you do" in front of the places.

Well because of that he got famous, and basically got paid to do it the next few years, developed an internet following, and people would come dance with him in the vidoes.

So the insparational thing that he did was to get off his ass and go experience the world, and got lucky and is getting paid to do it.