Anyone on here with a 05+ White Cobra??

Wes Stone

I followed a guy in a white i believe cobra because of the snake on the back but i didn't get a good side view to see if it said gt500 or anything. Dark tint looks like it had rims. Happened on the southside of hilliard by 70 and hill-rome for like 10mins trying to get him to bite. He lead me through some neighborhoods. Finally after we hit a main road he put his turn signal on to go right and i was tired and went left. When he turned though he got on it. I'm like come on. Car sounded great too. Anyone know this car?

Guest tbutera2112

i dont know the car....but for the record, there hasnt been a cobra made since 2004, it was a gt500 the whole name would be

Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, not GT500 Cobra or Cobra GT500

those cars are neat, but for how much they cost, they seriously lack in performance stock.... and he probably though you were just a ricer trying to play....no idea whats done to your car, but if i had a grand prix trying to race me in a gt500, i would ignore you too...(not saying your car is slow, for all i know maybe you would have spanked him, i have no idea)

I followed a guy in a white i believe cobra because of the snake on the back but i didn't get a good side view to see if it said gt500 or anything. Dark tint looks like it had rims. Happened on the southside of hilliard by 70 and hill-rome for like 10mins trying to get him to bite. He lead me through some neighborhoods. Finally after we hit a main road he put his turn signal on to go right and i was tired and went left. When he turned though he got on it. I'm like come on. Car sounded great too. Anyone know this car?

If it was a Shelby, you would have read "Shelby" on the back before you would see the snake. It was most likely a Roush. I have seen a White 05 Roush Mustang driving around Westerville, owner drives it like he stole it.

Yes I know its not called just a Cobra. But all I seen was the badge and a good sounding car...so it coulda been a GT with a cobra badge for all I know at this point.

lol i have a sneaky suspicion he would of gotten spanked :)

i thought about the finger thing but i'm to nice :( Actually I think my car is louder than his and thats just wrong! LOL I know he had to know what I wanted.

Choose wisely. Quiet doesn't always equal slow.

This car is dead silent. If I didn't know any better I'd wonder if it was a V6 powered clone when it drives by at lower RPMs.

http://www.modernmustangmuscle.com/images/granatellisaleenmustang.jpg

http://www.modernmustangmuscle.com/features/granatellisaleenmustang.html

Guest tbutera2112
this is way off topic but i need somewhere to vent...i just washed my car, no joke, less than 2 minutes later it started to pour...and it rained for all of another 2 minutes....now its clear again....sob

Choose wisely. Quiet doesn't always equal slow.

This car is dead silent. If I didn't know any better I'd wonder if it was a V6 powered clone when it drives by at lower RPMs.

I know and loud doesn't always mean fast but it certainly grabs attention...

this is way off topic but i need somewhere to vent...i just washed my car, no joke, less than 2 minutes later it started to pour...and it rained for all of another 2 minutes....now its clear again....sob

That really sucks!! No rain here yet although it looks like its goign too. :(

i thought about the finger thing but i'm to nice :( Actually I think my car is louder than his and thats just wrong! LOL I know he had to know what I wanted.

my car was very quiet until i added a midpipe. i had over 550rwhp going through stock headers, and cats/resonators--just a catback

also, stop stalking people---if someone 'leads' you through a neighborhood, most likely they are not looking for a race--DUH!!!

WTF is with the exhaust on that thing though....look at the rear shot of it. I've seen the center outlets on the Saleen Stangs before....not like those, but what's with the standard exhaust outlets that look like they are off a sedan? Which is what?

my car was very quiet until i added a midpipe. i had over 550rwhp going through stock headers, and cats/resonators--just a catback

also, stop stalking people---if someone 'leads' you through a neighborhood, most likely they are not looking for a race--DUH!!!

I don't know shit about the area kinda new to hilliard and i throught maybe he was going down a back road or something but yea after the neighborhood thing i turned off...

WTF is with the exhaust on that thing though....look at the rear shot of it. I've seen the center outlets on the Saleen Stangs before....not like those, but what's with the standard exhaust outlets that look like they are off a sedan? Which is what?

I have been meaning to ask him that. My guess is that they re routed the exhaust exits from the center to where you see them now for whatever reason (probably too big to fit to factory tips???), but decided it would look funny without the tips in the center valance and kept them in place. It does look a little odd.