fresh meat from reynoldsburg

shotgun

Whats going on cr. My name is Da'Metrus. I been to a lot of the cr event and finally decided to join and make my intro post. Better late than never. I know a couple of characters on this forum. My brother is phil (aka hydrolock aka Soslo5o). If you seen him then I'm usually the taller, skinny black guy with him. Also you might of seen me with sinisterSS. Those two fuckers gave me my name due to the fact that usually every meet I go to with them Im always riding shotgun. :asshole: The car I drive is a 2004 chevy trailblazer. Not a SS tho. They were out when I got it. Nothing really special about it. 4.2 liter inline 6 with about 132,000 miles on it and still running strong. The last meet I was at was at advance in hilliard. I was also over brian's house for the suprise buttsecks and halo. It actually reminded me of bro rape (youtube ftw). I also met anthony also and alot of other people I cant remember names. As far as pics of the trailblazer, brian has one from when they put the cobra front bumper on the rear of my truck. I look forward to meeting alot of you guys and learning more about cars. btw happy early 4th of july. Let there be a lot of alcohol and fireworks :bangbang:
  • Upvote 2

also as far as a future car, I want something lsx powered. I would try to get one now but insurance is killing me. (560 a month). I hope my intro was good enough. If not I'm pretty sure I will here about in about .5 seconds.....

Someone has been a bad boy. A very bad boy :p Welcome.

insurance is killing me. (560 a month). I hope my intro was good enough. If not I'm pretty sure I will here about in about .5 seconds.....

Wait, WHAT? I missed that. How the UFCK do you get 560 a month insurance?!

EDIT. Shit, see what you did? You shocked me so bad, I ufcked up my slpelign.

I lost my license 6 months after getting them for doin a 180 in da middle of the street and then 110 in a 35 two weeks later. I was young and dumb back then

Umm, yeah...I got an 86 in a 55, then flipped my car a month after when I was 17, and my payments were still less than 160 a month...of course, I didn't actually get cited for the wreck, but still...

So, when do the convictions drop off?

Umm, yeah...I got an 86 in a 55, then flipped my car a month after when I was 17, and my payments were still less than 160 a month...of course, I didn't actually get cited for the wreck, but still...

So, when do the convictions drop off?

Damn your lucky. I just got my license back a year ago and got a 86 in a 65. Soo far I got 6 points on my "new" license. What insurance company are you with if you dont mind me asking ?

Damn your lucky. I just got my license back a year ago and got a 86 in a 65. Soo far I got 6 points on my "new" license. What insurance company WERE you with if you dont mind me asking ?

Fixed.

I believe we were with AMEX. That was 12 years ago, when I was still on the parents' policy. Free car+stupid kid=near death experience. Learned my lesson under a harsh teacher. Specifically, an upside down 89 Probe...

Went without a car for 2 years, until my Great Aunt Virginia decided to stop driving at the age of 90, and gifted her 90 Taurus to me. And before anyone says anything about getting a car for free, I paid for the three transmissions it went through in one year myself...

I'll admit to 6 points on mine, too, but other than having a truck slide off a farmer's driveway on multiple layers of snow and ice at low speed, I have zero accidents since that flip. And the truck thing was on private property so no citation, although I doubt if I would have been cited on the road, either. It was nasty in WI that day...