Red, white and ahhhhh

Putty

I just came from a rooftop party at North Bank...and yes, it still sucked.

Pimp ass location, though...and with free food and drink it was still a good time.

FWIW, $100k in fireworks is not too bad in a down economy. If they spent any more money I would be really pissed.

I didn't get to see the fireworks cause my friend had a flat tire. Majority of the problem was getting the spare off the back of his jeep (special key required)

Vice grips do the trick.

Good to hear the fireworks sucked though. Where his car was we wernt to far away and we could see a bit of it and it didn't look to great (couldn't even hear it) I'm just going to the Upper Arlington fireworks tommorow night.

It sucked. The best part of the evening was hanging out at Kevin's shop and having a good time.

you didn't come to brians , you loose. hope your car runs 12s next time at the track

My view was awesome - from my balcony at my apartment. I was fairly underwhelmed by the fireworks display as well. My disappointment was shortlived though once I turned around, walked inside, and realized I was already home.

I've got a friend who does pyrotechnics and he claims Columbus used to have a fireworks budget of about $300k, but has been significantly reduced in previous years. He said it was probably somewhere <$100k now.

Pussies.

Not only that, but the price of fireworks doubled this year

We played cornhole in the AEP parking garage, , took a wiz on a riced out civic, and I almost took out an asshole security guard, and 4 people that cut in front of me in the beer line.

It was an eventful evening.

Oh, and WEBN firworks > *

watched the Fireworks from Columbia Gas Building, great view as always.

had a good time with the kids and all the free activities they had for them, and free/cheap food also

but the show itself sucked balls, especially the grand finale