what the fuck WTTE?

cptn janks

on the news just a minute ago, they had some piece of trash who got shot running from the cops... he is fucking crying about "oh they never should have shot me, they were too rough." i swear to god his quote was "i didnt do shit but turn around and laugh when they tried to stop me"

what the fuck? why would they even put this piece of shit on TV? he crashed his car running from the cops and then they shot him. thats what you get. too bad they got him in the arm and not the head.

this is the original article about the shooting the other night:

http://www.wtte28.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/wtte_vid_739.shtml

Officer Involved Shooting

Sunday July 6th, 2008, at approximately 2:30am, officers responded to a report of shots fired. After speaking with witnesses, officers were led to a local church in the area of Broad and I-70. Upon arrival the officers saw a white Buick leaving the parking lot. The officers followed the vehicle and watched as it crashed through a security gate leading to 1601 Broad St.

Officers chased the driver on foot after the vehicle crashed into a tree located on the property. The suspect was shot as one of the officers attempted to take him into custody. The suspect was shot in the arm and transported to Mount Carmel West Hospital. The suspect is listed in stable condition.

ok they just redeemed themselves.

there was a story about a junior in college who placed a craigslist ad because he wanted to learn how to kiss a girl, and the anchor man was like "wow a junior in college. WHAT A LOSER!"