Got a WOW cable question.

Buck531

Joe I have a question for you....

I dont pay for cable but pay for internet and phone. When they tuned my modem(or the line?) I lost some HD channels. Is there anyway to get them back? Or should I just go on my roof and hook up the other line and run it straight to my tv?

I'd like to help, but only if you were paying for the television service. Otherwise, I'd filter out your TV service as soon as I arrived. I'm a Nazi about cutting illegals and trapping non-television customers.

I'd like to help, but only if you were paying for the television service. Otherwise, I'd filter out your TV service as soon as I arrived. I'm a Nazi about cutting illegals and trapping non-television customers.

When are you guys upgrading your internet tier ?

I NEED MORE :cool:

When are you guys upgrading your internet tier ?

I NEED MORE :cool:

I'd guess fairly soon, as I know they have been doing tests on some higher speeds. We already offer 8Mbps for our business customers.

As for AT&T and their fiber claims...sure they have fiber, to their CO's. Then it is the same twisted pair it has always been. We have always had fiber to our nodes, which tend to be CLOSER than the CO's for most people. Perhaps it's a marketing scheme WOW should try using as well.

And honestly, unless that fiber is hitting INTO your house (not your back yard), there will be a bottleneck somewhere.