What's up everyone!

heratik

Damn, so much to respond to. Sorry guys, busy work week. Thanks all for the comments. Yeah, the engine is just my DD, so I don't really ...yeah, nevermind...that joke stopped being funny 10 posts ago.

Yeah, I know of that guy...and no, I don't roll with him. Don't have any beef...I've only seen him twice...just never rolled. So what's this about him getting beat by a Grand Prix? I've heard this mentioned by people all over the city, but never got the scoop.

my buddys bone stock grand prix gtp walked him ... my buddys crappy slow lt1 camaro walked him and i guess his dads car too lol... im gonan bring out my stock neon and walk him too....

as lon as yyour not a riacer like he is then ull fit in here fine welcome and enjoy the stay

Urg, can't stand that crap. A lot of Tib owners I know are actually pretty cool guys, and that kind of stuff ...well, you know the deal.

That said, the wideband came in today. Woohoo! 1 down, 235262362 parts to go. :) Every day is like christmas and Santa drives a big brown delivery truck.

The delta engine is old technology. I enjoy it for what it is. I'll be happy with 13's post-turbo. :) ... ...for now.

Man, are Tibby owners that bad from what you guys have seen?!