Additional $20 for Dragway 42 Link

V8 Beast

For the 24 that have already paid here is the link for the additional $20. It will now be 30 people at $60 and CR will make pay the rest out of pocket if no one else signs up. If you have any issues with paying the additional $20 PM me asap!

Additional $20 Paypal Link for Dragway 42 rental

It will be $75 on the day of the rental for the very very last minute people.

Just paid an extra 20.00. Now I just need to get my V6 rear springs installed with some adjustable rear shocks and a line lock. I'm hopefully going to have some decent traction this time out.

I keep forgettti to pay the extra 20 ill do it when I get home my bad

Not only are you a member, you are the president!

This message was sponsored by the FAIL Association of America. Any reprint, or duplication of Pauls constant fail without prior written consent is prohibited.

Not only are you a member, you are the president!

This message was sponsored by the FAIL Association of America. Any reprint, or duplication of Pauls constant fail without prior written consent is prohibited.

ahaha paid dick lol

so is it 60 for everyone now? I am seriously trying to make this event. I may have a few friends that are not on boards interested as well.

Yeah its $60. We can go over $30 people but we have to pay the track for each additional person and give them as much of a heads up as possible.

How much is the track rental total? If we set something up on a monthly basis with them would they reduce the fee? There are quite a few people that would be interested in something more regular. Even if it was $100/each. Just to go and not have to deal with other people is worth it.

Setup 6 rentals. Charge $40 per event, or a total of $240 if paid in the begining of the season. Then charge $65 per individual event. Tickets non transferable. Unless at full price.

How much is the track rental total? If we set something up on a monthly basis with them would they reduce the fee? There are quite a few people that would be interested in something more regular. Even if it was $100/each. Just to go and not have to deal with other people is worth it.

Setup 6 rentals. Charge $40 per event, or a total of $240 if paid in the begining of the season. Then charge $65 per individual event. Tickets non transferable. Unless at full price.

It cost me $3000 to rent Quaker City for 6 hours in May. That was for an unlimited number of cars and the track prepped the full length. 60 cars at $40.

D42 is rented this month and National Trails is rented next month. I'd say we are on our way to 1 per month but we have to have cars signup or this won't continue very long.

Yeah, its not cheap. They were charging us just over $2k for 60 cars and we managed to get them to come down on that some when we told them we would only have 30. I think if we did it once a month they would give us a bit of a discount, but I dont see people driving more than an hour to get to a track... every month. The only way it would work is if we did it at trails imo.