Additional $20 for Dragway 42 Link

V8 Beast

Yeah, its not cheap. They were charging us just over $2k for 60 cars and we managed to get them to come down on that some when we told them we would only have 30. I think if we did it once a month they would give us a bit of a discount, but I dont see people driving more than an hour to get to a track... every month. The only way it would work is if we did it at trails imo.

Problem is trails wont let us go faster then 11.5 with out a cage.

The other option is to go to every track in ohio. Hell it's once a month and if we opened it to all the ohio clubs, I bet we'd be supprised how many people would go ahead and prepay for the entire year in advance. obviously this isn't a this year thing, but maybe we can look into it next year.

Problem is trails wont let us go faster then 11.5 with out a cage.

The other option is to go to every track in ohio. Hell it's once a month and if we opened it to all the ohio clubs, I bet we'd be supprised how many people would go ahead and prepay for the entire year in advance. obviously this isn't a this year thing, but maybe we can look into it next year.

Well every 1/4 mile track. LOL ...except Norwalk :(

The other thing I keep seeing on various forums is to turn an old airport into a roll racing drag strip. Now that would draw.

Well every 1/4 mile track. LOL ...except Norwalk :(

The other thing I keep seeing on various forums is to turn an old airport into a roll racing drag strip. Now that would draw.

We need something like this. Kind of like the salt flats where you can race with a lot of room.

That would be sweet. It would be nice if the people that owned stuff like that weren't scared shitless of being sued in the event of an accident.

We do, I-71 :D

:lol: thats all kinds of wrong