8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya ya....that's it...The end of it zoomed in on Ant's car getting hoisted onto the flatty. Plate very visible...Plus several guys on street in cuffs....blurred faces

That is weird, the video just worked for me this time but I didn't see what you described.

That is weird, the video just worked for me this time but I didn't see what you described.

The vid posted will not play for me...I just know that the end of the one on the news lastnight showed pretty much that view of the Vette when it ended.

I just went through and reread some of peoples comments in this thread. I find it extremely funny what some people are saying as if putting the ones caught down for doin this when in fact I remember seeing them race last yr on the streets and doin the same thing.

I just went through and reread some of peoples comments in this thread. I find it extremely funny what some people are saying as if putting the ones caught down for doin this when in fact I remember seeing them race last yr on the streets and doin the same thing.

hahaha...you noticed that too? lol

What? You didn't know people are retarded hypocrites?

I will be the first one to say, I have done it many time. I don't have a fast car right now, and that is a good thing.

And some of us do it once in a great while, yet don't make it a regular public display :rolleyes:

Hell I used to do it whenever possible. Different times, different place. Almost getting nailed by a sleepy semi driver one night was enough to write off interstate digs as retarded. You put your lives in the hands of Columbus Drivers when you do that, and we know they don't pay attention to shit.