8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone i know got the same charges from running from the cops facing the same shyt got 2 years no l,s with work prev.. and 500 in fines and there wasnt anyone with him to rat out and charged with drag racing

I think if the media gets bored with it and removes it from the public eye he/they will not have as much of a bullseye on their backs. I honestly think its time to move on and let the topic fade to black...

Disclamer: The above statement was just an opinion.. if you try to flame me you will burned Have a great fucking day!

:p

Just saw another story tonight on Ch4. The story of the Bike vs Semi led into the update on this story with new vid from the troopers car and the radio talk from them among themselves. :rolleyes:

I think if the media gets bored with it and removes it from the public eye he/they will not have as much of a bullseye on their backs. I honestly think its time to move on and let the topic fade to black...

Disclamer: The above statement was just an opinion.. if you try to flame me you will burned Have a great fucking day!

You're wrong so wrong, Jesus, I can't even think of mean enough things to say to flame you.

:bangbang:

Guest tbutera2112

lol on the original article on nbc4, in the reader review section someone posted this

Posted July 12, 2008 @ 12:04 PM by 2Fast2Furious

I live my life...a quarter mile at a time.

for those that dont remember 10 years ago i had gotten a fleeing and alluding charge, the law makes it out as bad as killing someone or something, you have to get 4 dui's for it to be a felony, while try to run once, bam.

anyways its a long road to clear your record for that, after 8 years i was able to get it esponged,

i would suggest to linn to do the best he can to make sure that charge doesnt stick, it was allot of work for me not to see jail time, luckily with no past offenses i had 6months of jail time suspended, but had $1000 fine and 2 years probation, serving only one year for being good during that time.

a felony of that magnitude will mean no guns, i was able to vote though, and of coarse during probation no bars, not out past 12, no out of state visits with out an ok from your parole officer, and he must know where your at at all times.

there is no way for anyone else to get popped for anything. they would have to prove said car with said plates were there and then they would have to prove who was driving the said car. i can tell you that i wish i was number 12 of the 11 because i would not be worried about what the next few day, weeks, months or even years hold because of turning right insted of left.

I went straight...

• Confused 1