8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your reading it wrong guys. I think it means the local court is not invovled and its a grand jury.

Saying linn was invovled with george. WTF where did that come from? Snitching on "US" those that got away?

maybe linns the snitch..... him and sam know a lot. linns name not in the paper, "ran" and arrested somewhere else then where everyone else was...... sounds fishy. his bond was lower then everyone else...

:rolleyes:

Linn has prolly the best lawyer in delaware county. He used to be a judge for delaware.

• Confused 1

07/17/2008 MOTION TO DISMISS WITHOUT PREJUDICE PURSUANT TO BEING PRESENTED TO THE

DELAWARE COUNTY GRAND JURY. / MKK

I am not a attorney.. and unfortunitly i can't spell..lol.. I know alittle about the law,, uneough to get myself in trouble.

But the way i read the above Motion. Is the attorney is asking for it to be dismissed....

I could be right, I could be wrong.??

I am a old(er) fart now, and 28 years ago we did a little street racing on the east side of cols. there wasn't nearly the traffic there is now adays.. Nor was there the internet to brag about street racing..

I have been one of those Take it to the track guys for 10 years or better. Just isnt like it used to be is all... with the Fast & F. hyping up the street racing scene that opened alot of eyes for the public.

All involved i don't envy the tight spot your in at the moment.

and like was mentioned the Proof is in that video,, so if in your innocent then tell them you want a 12 pack or peers.

see you @ 42..

Mike

every felony charge goes before the grand jury. the grand jury decides if they have a good case. if so he will be indited. if not he will get a plea bargin. it is obvious linn has a good atty. it would suprise me if he walks away with a wreckless op.

I mentioned before....

I was charged with drag racing a few months back. I was offered Reckless Op, it was denied. I was then offered it again. It was denied a second time. I was offered 10 hours of community service. (can be found in the Senior Members section) After 10 hours of community service the case was dismissed.

maybe linns the snitch..... him and sam know a lot. linns name not in the paper, "ran" and arrested somewhere else then where everyone else was...... sounds fishy. his bond was lower then everyone else...

READ MY POST.

PR at the jail missed him because he didnt get a drag racing charge but the F3 instead so when PR went over the suspect list for DRAG RACING they didnt find his name.

Yeah, but Jon has 5 other priors in Franklin County, let alone any others that may be out there elsewhere :rolleyes: He's not likely to walk and if he does, they will take his wallet in a big way.

I mentioned before....

I was charged with drag racing a few months back. I was offered Reckless Op, it was denied. I was then offered it again. It was denied a second time. I was offered 10 hours of community service. (can be found in the Senior Members section) After 10 hours of community service the case was dismissed.

READ MY POST.

PR at the jail missed him because he didnt get a drag racing charge but the F3 instead so when PR went over the suspect list for DRAG RACING they didnt find his name.

he was arrested by westerville They withheld his info.

Yes, it's a pretty basic first step motion to bring the case before the grand jury to determine if they have a case. they can dismiss it, but I wouldn't count on that. my wife knows the judge Clark and let's just say, he's NOT one that you want to appear before. He's even hung up on her as once he makes up his mind, he doesn't care what you have, he makes his point pretty clear. Keep in mind, this is Delaware county, not Franklin County. Totally different.

It's not hard to get the grand jury go in favor of the prosecutor.

But the way i read the above Motion. Is the attorney is asking for it to be dismissed....

Why don't you guys stop guessing and just wait. I am sure people will tell us what they want us to know. And if that is something dirty from/about someone else involved I am sure that will come out.

Amen. 110 guys blabbing about shit they have no idea about.