8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good choice for Delaware. part of the good-old-boys club up there. the connections he has will help but still may not save him given his record, the example their trying to set and given his car was the one reported clocked at 120mph.

Tony Heald

maybe linns the snitch..... him and sam know a lot. linns name not in the paper, "ran" and arrested somewhere else then where everyone else was...... sounds fishy. his bond was lower then everyone else...

Nope - Linn told them he could deliver Toretto.

Guest Removed
Tony Heald

that guy is a snake and not very liked on my side ..

that bastard defends my ex...the one that abused my son

p.s. he isnt liked very much up there ;) hint hint

Guest Removed
good choice for Delaware. part of the good-old-boys club up there. the connections he has will help but still may not save him given his record, the example their trying to set and given his car was the one reported clocked at 120mph.

remember one thing..cops lie to protect the law and the poeple....

if linn was smart he would cop a deal and say he can deliver me (Robert Hand) ;)

just tell them i organize 80% of all the street racing that goes down in columbus and delaware area's (with is somewhat true)

to serve and protect....I know them well.

remember one thing..cops lie to protect the law and the poeple....

if linn was smart he would cop a deal and say he can dealer me (Robert Hand) ;)

just tell them i organize 80% of all the street racing that goes down in columbus and delaware area's (with is somewhat true)

Guest Removed
I never narced on nobody.

you dont want to know what they did to me in a small room in the delaware jail. to cop to something i knew about , but had nothing to do with. i hate that fucking county.

then try to pin murder charges on me years later.

you dont want to know what they did to me in a small room in the delaware jail. to cop to something i knew about , but had nothing to do with. i hate that fucking county.

then try to pin murder charges on me years later.

Jesus WTF. You serious rob?

To lighten the mood of the thread

F&F4 Casting call. There are some damn nice cars

Guest Removed
Jesus WTF. You serious rob?

f&f is gay and has made most of the issues we have had since those movies started coming out.

and yes, dead serious. fuck delaware county...

Congrats.....I seriously tried.....still couldn't get mine to fit. Too big, but I've learned to live with it..... :cool::p

So in the end Delaware County sucks & we all know it /that hijack.

Chop Saki Wah!

Ill make it fit !!!

Wait ... errr ... I meant ... ninja edit FTW !!!

Inside information.

lol

Dumbest post.. ever.

Linn never made publicity b/c the PR person at Delaware County didn't realize that he was in with the street racing group because he got a different charge. I have inside information that I won't let out due to the circumstances of the situation...

Side note.

Who ever the fuck is being a dirty snitch should quit especially everyone who is calling OSP and saying that Linn was involved with George's accident earlier this year. So you bitches should get your facts straight before you throw out accuasations. Also my source has told me that people (most likely from here) have been calling OSP and reporting "US" by Name, Description of Vehicle and Mods and alleged racing action.

OSP is watching hard online, the highways and everywhere else. So if there is any extra legal action the back roads away from people and traffic is the place to be. Ill post any updates I get.

btw Im Back :):)