8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

07/17/2008 MOTION TO DISMISS WITHOUT PREJUDICE PURSUANT TO BEING PRESENTED TO THE

DELAWARE COUNTY GRAND JURY. / MKK

I'm not sure if that means He's got to see the Grand Jury, If so Linn I hope the best for you man. I hope you don't get made an example of.

It sucks that linn had to take a fall for us all to reconize.

07/17/2008 MOTION TO DISMISS WITHOUT PREJUDICE PURSUANT TO BEING PRESENTED TO THE

DELAWARE COUNTY GRAND JURY. / MKK

ok, i need someone else to tell me im not reading that right...

okay, i dont totally buy into all this "someone is snitching" shit that i keep hearing spewed all over the place these days, but the way that reads, it "sounds" (no lawyer here, i may be way off) like in exchange for a visit to the grand jury, linns lawyer has asked for a dismissal of all charges.

Adj.1.pursuant - (followed by `to') in conformance to or agreement with; "pursuant to our agreement"; "pursuant to the dictates of one's conscience" consistent - (sometimes followed by `with') in agreement or consistent or reliable; "testimony consistent with the known facts"; "I have decided that the course of conduct which I am following is consistent with my sense of responsibility as president in time of war"- FDR

someone tell me im crazy.

Jon=Linn? If so, it may be because (from the sounds of the radio chatter during the dash cam video) they are/were not sure if he was part of the group.

Linn never made publicity b/c the PR person at Delaware County didn't realize that he was in with the street racing group because he got a different charge. I have inside information that I won't let out due to the circumstances of the situation...

Side note.

Who ever the fuck is being a dirty snitch should quit especially everyone who is calling OSP and saying that Linn was involved with George's accident earlier this year. So you bitches should get your facts straight before you throw out accuasations. Also my source has told me that people (most likely from here) have been calling OSP and reporting "US" by Name, Description of Vehicle and Mods and alleged racing action.

OSP is watching hard online, the highways and everywhere else. So if there is any extra legal action the back roads away from people and traffic is the place to be. Ill post any updates I get.

btw Im Back :):)

That is fucked up! Just because you may not like someone doesnt mean you should snitch them out. As much as i hate some people i wouldnt want them to go to jail for something. If you werent there than shut your mouth. If you were there than worry about yourself. You got yourself into this mess.

ok, i need someone else to tell me im not reading that right...

okay, i dont totally buy into all this "someone is snitching" shit that i keep hearing spewed all over the place these days, but the way that reads, it "sounds" (no lawyer here, i may be way off) like in exchange for a visit to the grand jury, linns lawyer has asked for a dismissal of all charges.

Adj.1.pursuant - (followed by `to') in conformance to or agreement with; "pursuant to our agreement"; "pursuant to the dictates of one's conscience" consistent - (sometimes followed by `with') in agreement or consistent or reliable; "testimony consistent with the known facts"; "I have decided that the course of conduct which I am following is consistent with my sense of responsibility as president in time of war"- FDR

someone tell me im crazy.

now i am more confused.