8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snakes in the grass situation.

I don't think it's that, look at the circumstances.

It was a sting, then the OHP even admitted to it. You think there's gonna be air support, four jurisdictions, and the law system doing this on just a "random" tip?

They made the paper up in Toledo. My dad emailed me this today telling me he hopes I still don't do this. Sorry about all your luck. I hope it works out in the end for you guys involved.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/cbohland84/Random/clip.jpg

so, what is being said is now wpuld be a good time to call linn out on a 20 roll for titles?? if the police let him have it that it.]

i had to do it. b/c i have the fastest stock bottom end lsx car around.

if your going to be like that then i would let him bollow my car which is also the fastest stock bottom end LSx car around.

sam why are you getting so pissed? its a forum, where people discuss topics that are somwhat relevant. maybe they cant get enough of the fact that your boy went down. sorry that he went down, but if the topic is hot, wich obviously it is. they wont stop talking.

cr is the equivelent to espn

are they going to stop talking about farve ? no

are they going to stop talking about steriods?no

have they stop talking bout vick? hmmm no

bonds? no

nba cheating refs? no

patriots? no

intresting topics dont die. deal with it

The way it was quoted leads me to believe from the cops who witnessed it?

"the cars left and stopped traffic on I71 for more than a minute"

Where is the Toledo paper getting their information from?

If its in that article that's okay. I was just going off of what I've read in here, and seen on the internet news stories. And the Toledo article was the first to add that 'new' bit of info that I've seen (since Im in Utah and don't have physical access to the papers)

It's called the Associated Press, people.

That works if you're really interested enough to scour the internet for every single article. I'm not. I just saw that conflicting bit of information, and was hoping someone could shed some new light on what really did happen, since a couple of the involved parties said there was NO racing going on.

I just wanted to know if there was anyone who knew more of the real story is all.

this "sting" operation in columbus has spread to about every forum in ohio. people are dragging up alot of this sites past.

i think this is on topic?

link to discussion on toledo's sight. george's accident seems to be brought up alot :( people just cant let things go

http://www.toledotuners.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34736&start=15

Honestly, SHOULD they let it go? If it were my family I wouldn't, especially when some members on her continually say "no, he wasn't racing," when the WBNS article even says George's wife confirmed he was out for a race, which took place.

That's part of what started all of this media attention, and possibly the sting operation. I'm sure the CPD was not happy that they could not charge anyone when they knew what was going on. This was part of the pay back.

The way it was quoted leads me to believe from the cops who witnessed it?

Hard to say. but it also sounds like it since they claimed to have clocked linn doing 120.

also it may just be me, but does anyone else think it seems a little weird that we just so happend to get kicked out that quick that night? i think we got lied to cause we were told it was because of drugs and alcohol.

Snakes in the grass situation.

Snakes in the grass... Are you kidding with some of loudest mouth people on here that openly go on about street racing..... :gtfo: They did it to themselves. You cant communicate on a board about street racing. Commen sense should tell you that. Sux for all the people that were not racing.

well someone said people were smoking weed up there

yea, there were but it just seems like they used that more as an excuse to kick people out that anything. it was obvious where the beer and drugs were coming from (lit up van), so why not just kick them out?

like i said, it could just be me, but it just seems weird.

yea, there were but it just seems like they used that more as an excuse to kick people out that anything. it was obvious where the beer and drugs were coming from (lit up van), so why not just kick them out?

like i said, it could just be me, but it just seems weird.

its easier to just empty the lot then it is to single out a hand full of people.