8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

i think they just like kicking people out...one kid was being an asshole with his horn and the bitch cleared the lot 2 weekend ago

yea i do remember that. the only difference is, the cops didnt show up till she called em that time, they were already there when i got there friday though. maybe it is just a coinsidence though

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it interesting the cops kicked everyone out and that is when the 9 left? That may be why some were just driving home. Setup pretty nicely making those cars go out on the roads.

exactly. i think those fuck heads were plannin on getting someone one way or another, even if they had to force them out onto the roads.

Entrapment? Nevar.

Guest 614Streets
Entrapment? Nevar.

Fuck that Hal, its disrespectful to Law officers to label forcing cars and drivers out of a "meeting spot" which by the way is private property as entrapment to break speed limits and drag race.

Hate on that all you want, but there is no grease to slide out of this one unless laws are changed. Period.

Fuck that Hal, its disrespectful to Law officers to label forcing cars and drivers out of a "meeting spot" which by the way is private property as entrapment to break speed limits and drag race.

Hate on that all you want, but there is no grease to slide out of this one unless laws are changed. Period.

yea, but they didnt waste all of the time and money planning that little sting just to have nothing happen, which is why it really wouldnt suprise me if they did force us out for that reason. they are dumb, but not that dumb (unfortunately)

yea, but they didnt waste all of the time and money planning that little sting just to have nothing happen, which is why it really wouldnt suprise me if they did force us out for that reason. they are dumb, but not that dumb (unfortunately)

yeah but it doesnt matter if they forced them out or not...the laws were still broken outside that parking lot and they will be forced to deal with the consequences.

Guest 614Streets

Right but we are dumb but not that dumb that when something like that goes down you maybe think about that in itself a bit and figure it out before hand. No wait not that easy but still you see the level of protection you can give yourself a chance.

yeah but it doesnt matter if they forced them out or not...the laws were still broken outside that parking lot and they will be forced to deal with the consequences.

Unfortunately correct, the did not entice anyone to do anything illegal. The point is, they arrested people who were driving the speed limit and had nothing to do with racing.

Unfortunately correct, the did not entice anyone to do anything illegal. The point is, they arrested people who were driving the speed limit and had nothing to do with racing.

for those people who werent breaking the law...that does suck. but if they were following the racing action and obviously left the lot with those people then they are subjest to "guilty by association" just for watching the race. nowim not sure if that works being that they were inside thier cars driving or not...but i would assume it is all the same?

for those people who werent breaking the law...that does suck. but if they were following the racing action and obviously left the lot with those people then they are subjest to "guilty by association" just for watching the race. nowim not sure if that works being that they were inside thier cars driving or not...but i would assume it is all the same?

My argument there is; the races may not have been setup prior to leaving the lot. I was told they were leaving to find another spot. That means, all other drivers in that vicinity would be subject to the same charge the innocents are facing.

Guest tbutera2112
hopefully they pull through with a video and let some of you guys off the hook if you werent doing anything...any idea when this whole thing will be done and over with anthony?

hopefully they pull through with a video and let some of you guys off the hook if you werent doing anything...any idea when this whole thing will be done and over with anthony?

We go to arraignment tomorrow morning and then who knows from there. They have to come forth with all the evidence they have at that point so we can see what they have.

Guest tbutera2112

oh ok...goodluck man!! let us know when its all said and done...wouldnt talk now though with all the media runnin around here lol

**did you guys get your cars back? or are they holding them?

Guest tbutera2112
Mop Mop Mop All day long,

Mop Mop Mop, gonna singa song

Gonna wax the floor

GOnna make it shine

Gonna take the spray paint off with turpentine

Back Open, Stay on topic, Vacations will be handed out, last warning. I just wasted 30 min of my life.

to all the people posting about shoes in this thread

oh ok...goodluck man!! let us know when its all said and done...wouldnt talk now though with all the media runnin around here lol

**did you guys get your cars back? or are they holding them?

I got honey back last night, Shamrock stayed open late for me to come get it. My dad forgot to put the car in reverse when he shut it off so it killed the battery lol.