8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Taco Bell, may I take your order?

I'd like 30 cheese chilitos and a large pepsi.

how many?

THIRTY!!!

are you serious . . .

yes, maim. I got a who crew out here, i just lost a race.

Um...pull up.

corrected . . . i still have the video on my compy :)

Well in that case, I think I do.

That being said, mrhobbz, don't worry about meeting me somewhere... I'll find you.

Brush it off. He said shit like this to me too and I have not seen or heard his name anytime I come around.

the courts will will hang them.a hiway patrol officer was talking about it at the good-guys to day an he said they are trying to put a law on the books to take your car if you get cought drag-racing.the snitch is a under-cover cop that has a car i can tell you that.he works all parts of town.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmVBLXJQWTdUM0JHYVQzT3ByaHA2dncAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

back on topic. this thread now sucks after 16 pages of no real argument. everyone's just saying the same damn thing.

has anyone considered the possible negative ramifications of a thread like this? we should be doing all we can to keep as much info as possible out of the public eye. you can be sure CR is gonna see a media hailstorm if they make a connection between George and these fellas. I for one think CR should go into a bit of a lockdown mode until the dust has settled if we want to help out these guys

If you were involved in this situation I strongly advise you not to comment on it. Even if you think it may help you, you'll likely cause yourself unforseen problems.

I'll repeat something I've said here before, the best thing you can say when getting arrested is NOTHING.

Guest Removed
or just disable the register option for a month or so until it cools down? so nobody else can sign up

the cops and news crew are on here! its a little late for that

the best thing you can say when getting arrested is NOTHING.

This can't be said enough. I learned this the hard way.

Trying to talk yourself out of it will only dig your hole deeper. I hope for the sake of all those involved, that they all shut their mouth upon arrest.

This ain't columbusstreetracing.com so why can't some people learn to take it to the track? This ain't 10, 20, or 30 years ago. The public eye sees street racing through the eyes of Fast and Furious these days and the car scene is all but gone as a weekend hang out activity.

IMO anyone street racing should be hung out to dry because these days there are just to many people who barely have any business driving (old ladies and such) that share the roads with everyone else.

Evan

...I didn't read all 16 pages (not that much spare time)

But, indeed....if it's in Delware county......

Ouch. That judge/magistrate can be rough. He's wise and very clever/quick...so don't try to bullshit him

A good man

I've had quite a few dealings with him....

Since i've been up there, i hear there's a second magistrate (a female, i think).

Good advice regardless...that your lawyer should tell you...

If he asks you questions - don't bullshit. Take responsibility for your actions, try to mitigate them...explain - but don't make excuses or act whiney. Tell him you've learned an important lesson in life - etc. Stand up like a man - dress well. Etc.

And I agree with Borracho. This should be moved to the clubhouse.

im about to ride over there and throw rocks at thier windows...lol

i think i might be nice and check on thier cars....but that may be the least of thier worries. i just know that i would still be wondering about mine though. im thinking that they were all towed by alum creek towing which my best friend (evilstang)'s uncle owns

if they did, then im pretty sure he will have them well protected being that he is a car cuy as well

dont know how much they are worried about there cars but yes they will be well taken care of, ill call and see if they were the ones who towed or not, for the friends of the people who are being held in jail

4511.251 Street racing.

(A) As used in this section and section 4510.036 of the Revised Code, “street racing” means the operation of two or more vehicles from a point side by side at accelerating speeds in a competitive attempt to out-distance each other or the operation of one or more vehicles over a common selected course, from the same point to the same point, wherein timing is made of the participating vehicles involving competitive accelerations or speeds. Persons rendering assistance in any manner to such competitive use of vehicles shall be equally charged as the participants. The operation of two or more vehicles side by side either at speeds in excess of prima-facie lawful speeds established by divisions (B)(1)(a) to (B)(8) of section 4511.21 of the Revised Code or rapidly accelerating from a common starting point to a speed in excess of such prima-facie lawful speeds shall be prima-facie evidence of street racing.

(B) No person shall participate in street racing upon any public road, street, or highway in this state.

© Whoever violates this section is guilty of street racing, a misdemeanor of the first degree. In addition to any other sanctions, the court shall suspend the offender’s driver’s license, commercial driver’s license, temporary instruction permit, probationary license, or nonresident operating privilege for not less than thirty days or more than three years. No judge shall suspend the first thirty days of any suspension of an offender’s license, permit, or privilege imposed under this division.

seems lika few people have never read the entire street racing law...

good luck, herd it put out on the air thought it was going to be some of the good guys bunch

yes i read all 16 pages.. unfortunantley from what i get out of the pages street racing charges are what fits..

No one said anything to the police. They had been planning it for quite a while. I have a lot of local cops who are friends and word around the campfire is that they were planning this bust. Too many people shooting their mouths off about races and making it painfully obvious what was going on. You fuck with the bull, you get the horns... :nod:

how come you never said anything to anyone...?or did u...?