8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

Ah guess i've never really went to the bottom of the page before lol. Anyways I found these if anyone cares to look. Mugshots of those involved, or better yet i'll wait and see if I should even post the link. If people say its alright then I will so just let me know

You didn't find shit, all of them except Linn are on http://www.nbc4i.com in the photo gallery. :nono:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
Ah guess i've never really went to the bottom of the page before lol. Anyways I found these if anyone cares to look. Mugshots of those involved, or better yet i'll wait and see if I should even post the link. If people say its alright then I will so just let me know

wut pix

John's a good guy I hope they at least use some lube.

Pics?
(in regard to subi's comment)

Is shit like that really needed right now? No. People need to leave those kind of comments to themselves or for later time. Its rude. Say what everyone else is saying by wishing them the luck or whatever. Maybe the comments of them needing to grow up should apply to you as well. Have some respect please.

I wish you all the best of luck and sorry for how things went down.

(in regard to subi's comment)

Is shit like that really needed right now? No. People need to leave those kind of comments to themselves or for later time. Its rude. Say what everyone else is saying by wishing them the luck or whatever. Maybe the comments of them needing to grow up should apply to you as well. Have some respect please.

I wish you all the best of luck and sorry for how things went down.

17yr old with 26 posts talking shit to Brian. Wow. :gtfo:

wow

Troopers previously responded twice to reports of the five-mile stretch of I-71 serving as a drag strip, but never located the racers, Smith said.

Thanks to a tip that the drivers gathered at the Sonic restaurant on Polaris Parkway, a State Highway Patrol pilot monitored the area from above early today.

From the dispatch article......

soooo..............whats going on in this thread?

Something about free chipotle and everyone took off to get some but the cops said noway my chipotle. Its all a big mis-understanding.....:p

Seriously though, I have never been to jail and heres saying I hope I never visit, but I have talked with Linn on several occasions and hes gotta be miserable sitting there all weekend. I truley feel bad for him everyone else involved. I right or wrong its not for me to say. These are grown men playing a mans game. They knew the rules before starting. Lets just hope they catch some sort of break in this whole deal.

17yr old with 26 posts talking shit to Brian. Wow. :gtfo:

Hmmm pretty sure I don't care who he is, would have said it to anyone, it was not needed. So thank you very much. :)

I was wishing him luck you dumb whore

As for that I'll that one go.

1. Its not worth it to get into a fight over someone calling me a whore over the internet. Not a big deal

2. Its not about us right now, its about them.

So I said my peace and I'm done.

who saved the mugshots? i cant see them on the NBC site...

im not going to be redundant though. i just wish i got online this morning and saw this before heading down to marietta before the river roar. instead, i have to play catch up for 12 pages

Hmmm pretty sure I don't care who he is, would have said it to anyone, it was not needed. So thank you very much. :)

As for that I'll that one go.

1. Its not worth it to get into a fight over someone calling me a whore over the internet. Not a big deal

2. Its not about us right now, its about them.

So I said my peace and I'm done.

You do know Tilley is friends with andi right?

go back to highschool.

You do know Tilley is friends with andi right?

go back to highschool.

Pretty sure I do. Thanks asshole. Maybe you should go back to high school because your continuing unnecessary drama and that high school is two words.

WOW! Can't say I'm shocked, I just feel really lucky right now. Just got home from work and couldn't believe this had went down while I was up there and didn't even know about it.

Not going to repeat everyone, so best of luck to those involved.

haha please don't tell me this is the colleen that added me 14 times on Facebook in 4 days? Hahahahaha

Thank you but tilley and I are friends (thx jake) and CR is full of those responses!

Get used to it.

• Confused 1