What's up! new guy introduction.

Turbo Teg

What's going on. Posting the introduction. This site seems like a good way to meet like minded people. I'm in the middle of a turbo LS/Vtec build for my integra which should hopefully be done in a month or so. This has been an ongoing pain in my ass for over a year with lots of ups and downs with it. Hopefully I'm doing it the right way this time. This is the first car I've ever really modded or done anything to. I got into it because when I bought the car a couple years ago, everybody wanted to race my lowly stock Non vtec integra. Sucks either having to back down or loose races all the time. I eventually got pissed about it and bought a turbo kit and have since been hooked. Ironicly, when I bought the car it was to save gas, which now, it does anything but save gas. Owell. Look foward to getting out and meeting some of you guys eventually. Thanks, TT.
  • Upvote 2

Because the bank owns the Z, and I had already started on the teg long before I got the Z. Everything for the Z costs so much too. Hondas are easier to work on too, which is good for me since I'm still learning. Plus, I don't wanna fuck the Z up, LOL. Anyway, I figure I should post up some pics of the cars. Unfortunalty, all I have is old pics of the tegs set up. Here they are

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/rooftopvoter/car2.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/rooftopvoter/DSCN0028.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/rooftopvoter/Nissan.jpg[/img]

• Upvote 1

Actually, considering another recent thread(Chad/Big Sexy/faggot), and the differing locations in the pictures, I would be interested in seeing more photos, preferably with the cars together...

Don't worry, no rep assigned yet, just feeling cautious...good intro, so far.

I think your cold air intake is a hot air intake.

I think you're a fucking noob and should get the fuck out of this thread.

Welcome guy.

This is the only good one I have. I have others but they aren't quite as good. This was taken about last august or so. How come all the doubting? Just asking. Anyhow, if you want the other pics I'll be happy to post them. Thanks, Ramsey.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/rooftopvoter/dreamcars.jpg[/img]

Noobs don't post in noob threads...

But you're right. That length of tube is gonna soak up a lot of heat.

OTOH, he doesn't have much choice, does he? With the intake where it is, the only option he has for cold-air is gonna be tons of insulation, which will heat soak at lights anyway.

This is the only good one I have. I have others but they aren't quite as good. This was taken about last august or so. How come all the doubting? Just asking. Anyhow, if you want the other pics I'll be happy to post them. Thanks, Ramsey.

Sweet! Doubt assuaged.

Look for a thread in here by a guy called Big Sexy. Stolen pics, lies, douche-baggery, etc...seeing pics from different locations just joggled something in my head about that thread.

Nice cars, and I totally endorse your reasoning on modding the Teg instead of the Z.

BTW, I think I know that apt. complex. Right off of 161 near 71, right? I used to deliver for Ange's Pizza, came in there all the time. They ever take care of those god-damned massive speed bumps?

+ rep assigned.

Noobs don't post in noob threads...

But you're right. That length of tube is gonna soak up a lot of heat.

OTOH, he doesn't have much choice, does he? With the intake where it is, the only option he has for cold-air is gonna be tons of insulation, which will heat soak at lights anyway.

Yeah, the only reason I put it there was because it's the only thing I had at that point. I eventually rigged up a pipe that had the filter sitting kinda were the old stock air box had been. Shitty turbonetics kit. Anyway, the new set up is gonna be way sweeter. I litterally have parts all over the floor in my room. GSR tranny, New garret 60-1, cams, Fuel rail, FPR, Rebuilt GSR head , wastegate, EBC, injectors. My girlfriend gets pissed about it since she sometimes stubbs her toe on the tranny or the head in the middle of the night.

Sweet! Doubt assuaged.

Look for a thread in here by a guy called Big Sexy. Stolen pics, lies, douche-baggery, etc...seeing pics from different locations just joggled something in my head about that thread.

Nice cars, and I totally endorse your reasoning on modding the Teg instead of the Z.

BTW, I think I know that apt. complex. Right off of 161 near 71, right? I used to deliver for Ange's Pizza, came in there all the time. They ever take care of those god-damned massive speed bumps?

+ rep assigned.

The complex is off 71 and 33. Bexley woods. I don't live there anymore though.

What does the 350 and teg have in common besides the owner ???

15 second 1/4 miles.

I keed I keed, good luck with the build-up. Good intro and +rep.

What, your talking like 15's aren't fast!!! :D