2005 427 TT Corvette on the loose!!!

427-TT-Vet

Whatzz up. I got people, do you have people? I want more people. Hi Columbus racing guy's and gal's. I am new to the site but not new to Columbus or the racing scene. I’m sure some of you may know me by my car. My name is John and I have a 1995 SC LT1 White Corvette I have always been a 1/4 mile racer, but now my new toy is a 2005 Lingenfelter 427 TT Corvette 200+ mph. I look forward to meeting some of you soon at the car hangouts in Columbus and at the race track.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l455/john9662/1b78_3.jpg

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l455/john9662/430d_3.jpg

• Upvote 3

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic is dead but I can vouch for this guy he rolled out with us one night and is friends with mark(atomicfusion) with the tt-zo6

Wait, you're telling me Mark has a second TT car and is letting this guy drive it? That makes no sense.

You tell me why someone would let me drive their 100,000 car! This is my car are you jealous?? Sorry you cant have something nice like this.

Yep, I'm jealous nobody lets me drive their twin turbo car.

You guessed it and I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. The car speaks for itself. If you want to have the opportunity to say you have been upclose to a Lingenfelter Corvette then show up next weekend at Sonic.

You guessed it and I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. The car speaks for itself. If you want to have the opportunity to say you have been upclose to a Lingenfelter Corvette then show up next weekend at Sonic.

The car does speak for itself, maybe the actual owner should speak up too.

What makes you think I haven't been close to a Lingenfelter 'Vette?

I will come out to Sonic next weekend with both of my Corvettes so anybody that wants to see them I will be there.

I have not had the chance to race the new Corvette at the track. I will be in Chicago the weekend of the 26th or I would be at the track. I will be sending the car back to Lingenfelter to upgrade the rear gears from 273 to 342 and to retune the car with more boost. It made 725hp the last time on the dyno but im looking for 800+ when it comes back.