2005 427 TT Corvette on the loose!!!

427-TT-Vet

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will they feel about me not having a cage in the car? I would hate to make the drive up only to be told I cant race.

I have never seen them give anybody a problem about a cage at a rental.

I have not been to a rental there this year and with them no longer doing rentals, this may be the last private norwalk rental you have a shot at. That 9 slot post is 4 days old so i would call them monday if you are interested

I only wish I could go to this one.

Yes I have not had it back to the track this year but it should run low 11s. I need to run this on a dyno and tune this a bit more. I might be selling this car now that I have my new one. If anyone is interested the price would be 20,000. 1995 spedo shows 52,000 miles but the whole drive train has about 12,000 miles.

Lt1 stage 3 port polish intake and heads.

600 lift cam

Vortec SC 6 PSI

electric water pump

373 hardend gears

Built trans 2200 converter

This car hooks and goes on the street or track.

Guest Removed
Well I built my 1995 vett that runs low 11s with a stock LT1 block. No Bottle. The 05 should run 140mph in the 1/4 what did you say your car was running in the 1/4. Im sorry I can afford things that you cant.

High trap speeds are great. they display power.

But it's just like steak with no sizzle.Trap speeds dont mean shit when the guy in the other lane cross's the strip first.With less trap speed and with a car that cost a 1/4 of what you paid for yours. and more then likely built it himself.

Yeah you can say you bought a car that runs 140mph in the 1/4 for $100k. But does it really mean?

Your just another internet asshat with money.

Want to sell the sc?

It probably won't fit your Z man - it won't clear the cowl.

Welcome to the site John - Darrin and I are sitting around the campfire sharing a few laughs at your expense unfortunately. You fell victim to CR hazing - check out some of the other newb threads - the harder you fight the worse it gets. Better to take your lumps! Car looks awesome hope I get to see it soon.

Oh and no I don't want to race it but I would be happy to take on your TBSS - lol.

Guest Removed
I must be pretty smart to be able to afford a 100,000 car... LOL

Just cause you have money dont mean you smart. ;) If you was billgates rich maybe.

forset gump was a millioniar too ;)

Casey, you know you can beet the Trailblazer how about the 95 vett I can give you some cars. LOl I can fight with the best of them. Its all about the fun. The truth is if they all really knew how little I paid for the car they would shit themselves. LOL

Guest Removed
Casey, you know you can beet the Trailblazer how about the 95 vett I can give you some cars. LOl I can fight with the best of them. Its all about the fun. The truth is if they all really knew how little I paid for the car they would shit themselves. LOL

then why clam you paid 100k if you didnt?

oh thats right, your just swingin that little dick around some more

I know when he grows up he wants to be just like me. LOL

37 year old douchebag talking about how much money he makes. there are people on this site with wallets that would smush you--

not everyone feels the need to buy a $100k penis extension, you unoriginal douche--you should have bought a ZR1--

Well you are all dumd asses and you must not be able to read I never said I paid 100,000 for the car check the post!!! But for your info I have reciepts from the original owner for 140,000 that was spent on the car. I bought the car from a guy who has alot more money than I and he took a huge loss but he didnt seem to care. I look for all the deals and this was a deal of a lifetime. Douchebag

Well you are all dumd asses and you must not be able to read I never said I paid 100,000 for the car check the post!!! But for your info I have reciepts from the original owner for 140,000 that was spent on the car. I bought the car from a guy who has alot more money than I and he took a huge loss but he didnt seem to care. I look for all the deals and this was a deal of a lifetime. Douchebag

from the way you run your mouth, it sure sounded like you paid $100k for it---at least that's what you want everyone to believe. you should have made the disclaimer that you bought a "cookie cutter" vette at a discount price because you really couldn't afford/weren't important enough to get a ZR1---that would have been a more accurate introduction.

a more modest introduction would have gotten praise from me, and congratulations on owning a nice car--no hate--but you ruined it.

Casey, when are you going to come down here to my place in the Bahamas so we can go fishing? I have been looking at the Ocean all day while it has been raining. That is why I have been on this computer all day or I would have been out on the boat fishing. I caught 3 Yellow Finn Tunas the other day. Let me know when you want to come down with Darrin.
  • Confused 1

Guest Removed
You tell me why someone would let me drive their 100,000 car! This is my car are you jealous?? Sorry you cant have something nice like this.

what was that? sounds like your claming you paid 100k for it to me...but maybe someone else posted this for you? :confused:

Kirks50H mustang must be slow to be hating like he is.

with one? he also owns a goat and a dually?

Casey, when are you going to come down here to my place in the Bahamas so we can go fishing? I have been looking at the Ocean all day while it has been raining. That is why I have been on this computer all day or I would have been out on the boat fishing. I caught 3 Yellow Finn Tunas the other day. Let me know when you want to come down with Darrin.

ur e-penis is growing by the post. keep it up. you'll get TONS of respect for that kind of stuff in here.

lolol

Guest Removed
ur e-penis is growing by the post. keep it up. you'll get TONS of respect for that kind of stuff in here.

lolol

quoted for the truth.

now all we new is a post from glenn saying how this guy is the greatest person in the world. and we all suck.