2005 427 TT Corvette on the loose!!!

427-TT-Vet

meh...maybe you can, but not really...not without taking shit or giving it here first. You have earn the right to be cocky around these parts. run it at the track against others that show and the results will decide.

welcome I suppose....nice rides, but don't be too cocky....there are better ones here IMO. some you apparently know. simply owning nice cars doesn't get my respect. hell, I too could own a $100k car pretty easily, but have different priorities / don't have such an interest really. I'll give you positive rep for holding your own so far though.

I am alittle cocky because I can be.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the only modded PA in Columbus.

Where's my motherfuckin cookie?:mad:

Bringing up trips to the Bahamas in your intro post is a sure-fire way to convince people you're just another rich douchebag.

We don't know you, dude. We don't know what you do for a living, we don't know if you got the world on a platter from your dear, departed uncle, or if you were a dumpster-baby made good.

Wanna convince people you're a good dude to know? Chill with the wallet. We aren't impressed.

I'm not sure if he will have his car back or not. Hopefully! Hey do you have an extra set of 17x11's ZR1/SS rims for your 95? Or know someone that has some? I'm wanting to try out a set of 26x11.5x17 MT ET Streets and see how they do for me, but before I get a CCW Track pack, I want to make sure the 17" rim/tire combo will hook up.

I only have my rims on the car 17X11. If you want to try them you can.

• Downvote 1

Welcome!

Post up if your heading to Marion this friday, I'm about 20 minutes away and would love to make the trip over.

I will let you know. I would like to go, the weather is looking good.:cool:

Member NOS50 seen the car today. I wanted to play with a WRX but no go on his part. Im sure I got his attention.

I was behind the WRX in my stock IS300.I noticed the plate then the a-pillar pod than he gassed it a little.Nice ride for sure,looks like he could have serious traction problems in low gears though.I wish I had that problem in the IS.

White Corvette I have always been a 1/4 mile racer, but now my new toy is a 2005 Lingenfelter 427 TT Corvette 200+ mph. I look forward to meeting some of you soon at the car hangouts in Columbus and at the race track.

No offense, but 200mph says the pamphlet that comes with the car, or 200mph you have personally experienced in the car with you driving?

Welcome...i guess.

No offense, but 200mph says the pamphlet that comes with the car, or 200mph you have personally experienced in the car with you driving?

Welcome...i guess.

I havent seen 200 but not far from it with 3000 rpm left the car only has 273 gears so im sure it would see it with no problem. I will be switching this out to 342 gears soon.

I will be out at trails tonight but with the 95 vett. No time to switch wheels and tires to the new one.

Yeah, because that take so much time :confused:

I wish I had as much time on my hands as you do. But I im to busy making money. :)

Im in newark just a short hop from NTR i got a lift ill swap the wheels for a free test drive.....

Nice cars +rep for surviving the kitchen

I wish I had as much time on my hands as you do. But I im to busy making money. :)

Even though you have money and a vette, which 80% of the people on this board can afford...doesnt mean you have to be a cocky prick. Get over yourself dude.

EDIT: Just a few posts to prove my above statement:

You guessed it and I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. The car speaks for itself. If you want to have the opportunity to say you have been upclose to a Lingenfelter Corvette then show up next weekend at Sonic.

I know when he grows up he wants to be just like me. LOL

Well I built my 1995 vett that runs low 11s with a stock LT1 block. No Bottle. The 05 should run 140mph in the 1/4 what did you say your car was running in the 1/4. Im sorry I can afford things that you cant.

Even though you have money and a vette, which 80% of the people on this board can afford...doesnt mean you have to be a cocky prick. Get over yourself dude.

EDIT: Just a few posts to prove my above statement:

Well for your info all my coments were made because somebody wanted to try and put me down and talk shit and that is not going to happen!!! I am not a guy who tells everyone in the world what I have and dont have, but I do have what I have because I work my ass off 27/7. Thank you for your concern!!!

By the way I could care less if you think im a cocky prick!!!