2005 427 TT Corvette on the loose!!!

427-TT-Vet

Ok, let me shut all the haters up

Not all the haters, While I never said the car didn't exist I thought he was all right and just defending himself until I got to this line.

If you want to have the opportunity to say you have been upclose to a Lingenfelter Corvette

That's when he got the ****yawns****

And he had it coming.

It went downhill fast from there and it was his mouth running just the same as mine.

So sorry I have no sympathy for him and I still stand by what I said!

• Confused 1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason how are you running at trails without a roll cage?

Well... Your really not allowed to. The guy was just really nice when Mark and I went. It's basically a way to get a couple passes in and then go home. The other option is to go to Marion County. Though the track is a little furhter away.

Jason, How is the track at Marion? I havent been there in a few years. I would have to change the rear wheels off the white vett as they are drag tires. I cant hook up at all with the street tires on the tt vet.

Ok, let me shut all the haters up... especially the ones with the slow ass TT Mustang.

John is for REAL. The car is HIS. It is a Lingenfelter TT 427 car! And, he has been racing longer than some of you ricers have had Licenses. Just because you can't afford a cool car don't hate on someone that can.

I really hate the little bitches that like to call people liars when they don't really know what the fuck they are talking about.

BTW I told John about the dragway event, but he is going to be out of town that day. Probably working on a job that allows him to own his mythical car.

The car has been out and has been seen.

Shanton, Eric, Anthony (white C6 Anthony), Me, Jason, Anthony Green, and some others have all seen it.

Welcome to Columbus racing John. Beware of the leg humpers and haters!

Calm down Mark, I was just seeing what he would say. Two people already verified he was the real deal.

its funny and obvious that hal was joking the whole time....but nobody seemed to see that but me i guess?lol

I thought it was obvious. I think it is more obvious when I'm not kidding.

What does Hal-O Kitty have for a ride? Must not be much! Sorry your such a smuck!

Didn't see this, I drive:

1998 Chevy Malibu with a quad four motor.

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a nice fresh 5.2l

and a 2003 TT Cobra.

Damn Hal You let the cat out of the bag to soon, it was just getting fun.

Me a hater no not really I love boosted LSx cars and yours looks very clean.

If your going to talk crap on the internet (and you were talking crap before I entered this thread) you better have a thick skin.

P.S.

I wasnt kidding about my car stomping yours at the track.

In fact I think with the street tires your sporting and the fact that your car looks lowered I dont think you could best my quickest pass on motor.

Yes I see alot of nice rides on here. I have never put anyone down because of what they drive. I am alittle cocky because I can be. Thank you for your concern.

i bet i can still pull more women than you..... ;)

in my grand prix

Yes I see alot of nice rides on here. I have never put anyone down because of what they drive. I am alittle cocky because I can be. Thank you for your concern.

Why? What has earned you the right to be cocky?

Mark and Jason aren't cocky (or at least they aren't overtly cocky) and they have two of the best cars on here.

Ray's car is fast there is no disputing that. As for John's LPE TT car I would bet it should go into the 10's pretty easy, but it is going to tak some driving.

As for Marion... It still sucks, but they don't tech too hard.

Jason and I plan on renting the track a few times this year. We want to get our suspension dialed in for low 9's or maybe even an 8 or two. You already know it is just a phone call away if you want to go John.

Ray, what was your best on motor? I have heard you have dipped into the 9's on spray (not sure how far).

Jason and I are in the process of setting up a drag package for our cars so we can 60' better than we have been. My best 60' on the new build has been a 1.701. With 28" tall tires we are hoping to get that down into the 1.4's or better.

Welcome to CR John, BTW I have a set of Nittos on rims ready to go if you wanna bring that beast to the track.

Ray's car is fast there is no disputing that. As for John's LPE TT car I would bet it should go into the 10's pretty easy, but it is going to tak some driving.

As for Marion... It still sucks, but they don't tech too hard.

Jason and I plan on renting the track a few times this year. We want to get our suspension dialed in for low 9's or maybe even an 8 or two. You already know it is just a phone call away if you want to go John.

Ray, what was your best on motor? I have heard you have dipped into the 9's on spray (not sure how far).

Jason and I are in the process of setting up a drag package for our cars so we can 60' better than we have been. My best 60' on the new build has been a 1.701. With 28" tall tires we are hoping to get that down into the 1.4's or better.

Welcome to CR John, BTW I have a set of Nittos on rims ready to go if you wanna bring that beast to the track.

Best on motor last year was a 10.89. This year I dont think it will dip back into the tens on motor because I had to tighten the converter up and while its great on the spray it blows on motor. Ran nines every pass last two times out. Working to much and havent been out in a month.

Bests this year

60' 1.38

ET 9.86

MPH 142

Russ (GTO1) was there that night

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc122/koolrayz/DSC01837.jpg

Im having some fun I can make my pic. any size I want. Thank you for your concern.

Im sorry your not happy with my pic.

Sounds good on the track rental Mark but I will be in Chacigo that weekend playing. I would like to see what the car will run before the car goes back to Lingenfelter.

CRT Performance July 21 Track Rental

There are only 9 spots left for the July 21 track rental. Make sure your name is on the list we are only taking 40 cars! Call the shop if you want to be included in this track rental.

419-668-4151

July 21 9:00-3:00

@ Summit Motorsports Park

$55.00 Per Car