2005 427 TT Corvette on the loose!!!

427-TT-Vet

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casey, when are you going to come down here to my place in the Bahamas so we can go fishing? I have been looking at the Ocean all day while it has been raining. That is why I have been on this computer all day or I would have been out on the boat fishing. I caught 3 Yellow Finn Tunas the other day. Let me know when you want to come down with Darrin.

llolrolfcopter can I come? I have a single turbo 360 modena, I invested in oil 1 year ago :D

Guest Removed
My friends that know me well have been down to the Bahamas several times. I like to bring people down with me to go fishing and to enjoy the weather when it is cold in Ohio.

yeah its real cold here now huh :confused:

ur e-penis is growing by the post. keep it up. you'll get TONS of respect for that kind of stuff in here.

lolol

+1

this is not the way to make an intro on this site. people here couldn't honestly give two shits about your trips to the bahamas and your grande latte enema you received this morning.

now if you talked about all the guns you own, or made a post of that nature, you could start generating some jealousy from members on this site---people here don't like/envy yuppies--seriously, they don't

No it is not cold in Ohio right now but the fishing is great down here right now, and I had a project I have been working on down here thats why I am in the Bahamas right now. I will be back in Columbus tomorrow. I look forward to seeing all of you next weekend.

No it is not cold in Ohio right now but the fishing is great down here right now, and I had a project I have been working on down here thats why I am in the Bahamas right now. I will be back in Columbus tomorrow. I look forward to seeing all of you next weekend.

you won't see me, i'm working on a project in tampa--and i'm staying at my beach house. my 10 month old twins love the pool/rec center in our gated community--

see, i'm pretty important too-and i love attention.

Im no yuppie im just another guy in Columbus who has a couple cool cars. What I dont like is people on here trying to tell me im trying to be somebody that im not. I have worked my ass off my whole life to achieve every thing I have now. My Bahamas post was an invite to a friend of mine not to show that im better than anybody else. I live my life like it is my last day, and with no regrets.

Guest Removed

sure go up to sonic and tell everyone you will race them to 36/37 and back for $1000.

most people dont go up there. and im sure after this last weekend, anyone with a braincell wont be up there next weekend. Ill be on My normal side of town hanging out where the action is and poeple dont get arrested.

Nice car. Bad 16 year old attitude.

Do you honestly believe everyone here has never seen a Lingenfelter vette up close and in person? They're built everyday. They're awesome, and I would love to own one some day.

Why would you even join this site? To call everyone dumb asses and ask them if they are jealous? Hopefully you're a better person in person.

Who said anything about racing??? I will go up and hang out with people I know. If your afraid that you may go to jail for sitting around in a parking lot then you should not show up!!! One less person taking my parking spot.. LOL
  • Upvote 1

Im no yuppie im just another guy in Columbus who has a couple cool cars. What I dont like is people on here trying to tell me im trying to be somebody that im not. I have worked my ass off my whole life to achieve every thing I have now. My Bahamas post was an invite to a friend of mine not to show that im better than anybody else. I live my life like it is my last day, and with no regrets.

well, you certainly didn't come off that way in the beginning of this thread. 90% of the people on this forum work their asses off for what they have. some get help from mommy and daddy, but the majority of people on this forum have no tolerance for people who:

1) get everything from mommy and daddy

2) have money fall into their lap without working for it

3) flaunt their nice shit all over the place (and talk down to people) no matter how hard they've worked for it

avoid those three things, and you'll definitely make some friends on this forum, and avoid some jealous asshole fucker keying your car at sonic while your back is turned. that's a major reason i tried to avoid running my mouth about my cars when i was in columbus.

Who said anything about racing??? I will go up and hang out with people I know. If your afraid that you may go to jail for sitting around in a parking lot then you should not show up!!! One less person taking my parking spot.. LOL

Your ego is bigger than my 4 story beach house in Italy..I bet you make like 400 grand a year.Do you want to be friends? Like special friends? With special benefits?

I will PM you with details ;)

Yes Lingenfelter builds corvettes everyday but I dont know of anyone in Columbus who has a 427 tt now. If you read from the beginning you will see I was only defending myself. You have been on here long enough to know the oven is hot and im a guy who can handle the heat!!! As I have said before im just another guy on here im not saying im better than anybody else. Want to get to know me in person then come up and talk to me. I know most people think im a super nice guy!!
  • Upvote 1

Yes Lingenfelter builds corvettes everyday but I dont know of anyone in Columbus who has a 427 tt now.

I do! ;) And Marion isn't so bad. It's as good as it's always been. Great people there and a fun place to hang out and keep the racing off the streets. I just wish it wasn't so damn far away!

Guest Removed

In delaware county. more then likely I will be arrested just for being in that county.

I go up there from time to time myself. but its rather boring watching people sit around and say how they have 500hp and spray, with 30 tags on there car and this is the third one they have had cause they totaled the other 2.

or that fact that 80% of the cars that go up there have exhuast pipes that are way to big for them and there engine spends most of it's time on the rev limiter. just not my thing. like i said, ill hang on my end of town where I know ill see a race happen, and not get arrested.and the fact i would have to deal with over ego fuckheads like you!

Now most of the poeple on this forum(that know me) will tell you im a asshole in person. I'd rather hang with poeple that have No money, and half your horsepower and are out to have a good time, not just parade around how much money they have or how smart they think they are.

Guest Removed
:marc: look at me i have the only Lingenfelter built corvette 427 tt in columbus :marc:

:gives: :jerkit:

thats all i see coming out of most of your posts.

I have the only 90 notchback BB sprayed in columbus. :gives:

Lets go up to Marion this Friday Jason. Will Mark have his vett back by then?

I'm not sure if he will have his car back or not. Hopefully! Hey do you have an extra set of 17x11's ZR1/SS rims for your 95? Or know someone that has some? I'm wanting to try out a set of 26x11.5x17 MT ET Streets and see how they do for me, but before I get a CCW Track pack, I want to make sure the 17" rim/tire combo will hook up.

• Downvote 1