2005 427 TT Corvette on the loose!!!

427-TT-Vet

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guessed it and I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. The car speaks for itself. If you want to have the opportunity to say you have been upclose to a Lingenfelter Corvette then show up next weekend at Sonic.

***yawns***

koolrayz needs to suck on his bottle and go to bed..

Come to one of the track days this summer and you'll be the one sucking,,,,

sucking on my exhaust pipe.

As you just seem like a wallet that cant build his own cars bring your wallet with you to the track.

Well I built my 1995 vett that runs low 11s with a stock LT1 block. No Bottle. The 05 should run 140mph in the 1/4 what did you say your car was running in the 1/4. Im sorry I can afford things that you cant.

Well I built my 1995 vett that runs low 11s with a stock LT1 block. No Bottle. The 05 should run 140mph in the 1/4 what did you say your car was running in the 1/4. Im sorry I can afford things that you cant.

So, you want me to get out my checkbook and have someone finish my car?

I don't race very much, I'd be happy to walk your 'Vette when my car is done. I can afford things just fine, I just don't need to compensate for anything.

I guess you really are just another faggot moron with more money than brains. I was fucking with you at first, but, now I hope your car explodes when you hit 140.

Your just embarrassing yourself and your to stupid to know it.

Your so fucking rich you wont mind racing for money right?

Just bring your car, mouth and wallet to the track.

I will leave with your money and your dignity.

Your just embarrassing yourself and your to stupid to know it.

Your so fucking rich you wont mind racing for money right?

Just bring your car, mouth and wallet to the track.

I will leave with your money and your dignity.

Glad to see you here Ray, you can take over for me. I have other noobs to annoy.

The 05 should run 140mph in the 1/4 what did you say your car was running in the 1/4.

You called me out in the quarter and I took it. Now you want to make up some gay assed Texas mile style street race as a comeback after you realized your battleship mouth wrote a check your rowboat ass can't cash.

Im sorry I can afford things that you cant.

Once again you choose to embarrass yourself with your ignorance.

This almost isn't fair, I feel like I am picking on the retarded kid that just got off the little bus.

PM me when your ready to man up junior

• Upvote 1

Ok, let me shut all the haters up... especially the ones with the slow ass TT Mustang.

John is for REAL. The car is HIS. It is a Lingenfelter TT 427 car! And, he has been racing longer than some of you ricers have had Licenses. Just because you can't afford a cool car don't hate on someone that can.

I really hate the little bitches that like to call people liars when they don't really know what the fuck they are talking about.

BTW I told John about the dragway event, but he is going to be out of town that day. Probably working on a job that allows him to own his mythical car.

The car has been out and has been seen.

Shanton, Eric, Anthony (white C6 Anthony), Me, Jason, Anthony Green, and some others have all seen it.

Welcome to Columbus racing John. Beware of the leg humpers and haters!

Welcome John! Can't wait to see that beast in action. Lets plan on hitting up trails this Friday. Hopefully LPE set up your suspension, your going to need it! Here was two of my passes last Wednesday at trails. :D

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6251/028dy2.jpg

John has been on the scene about as long if not longer then myself. About 11 years now. Just too bad your car is STILL slower then mine!! :p lol JK