New Best in the Cobra

DKilbourne

Went to the FFW event in Norwalk this past weekend and pulled off a new best on Sunday. Went 12.64@113.12 with a 2.02 60'. Car weighs 3880 with me in it. I weighed it after the run. Not too bad for such a heavy car with radials on it. I guess I'll have to try a set of Mickey drag radials some time.

great times for a stock pulley car!

We'll see how she runs when it is a little cooler out. I'm hoping to figure out the launch enough to cut 1.9's and get it to run 12.40's on radials. I could definitely get it to run an 11 with tires and about 300 less pounds. I just don't want to run it stripped down. I like to run the car how it rides when I'm driving it normally, as far as weight is concerned.

Went to the FFW event in Norwalk this past weekend and pulled off a new best on Sunday. Went 12.64@113.12 with a 2.02 60'. Car weighs 3880 with me in it. I weighed it after the run. Not too bad for such a heavy car with radials on it. I guess I'll have to try a set of Mickey drag radials some time.

try running a heavy GTO at the track they weigh more then that,congrats on the time.

try running a heavy GTO at the track they weigh more then that,congrats on the time.

My friend took care of that for me. He picked up a GTO after owning several mustangs. His car weighed 3940 with him in it and half a tank of gas and it ran a 12.87@110 at Kilkare. I guess he can drive, because it's an 04 with very little done. I'll stick with what I have for now. I guess my friend and I will have to put on some real tires and see what our cars can do :) . So the weight "difference" between the cars isn't really there. We weigh within 10 pounds of each other and he had an extra ~4 gallons of gas.