Not New to Columbus, but New to the Site

shm21284

Garrett GT35R, 13b rew (not pictured here), balanced and lightened rotating assembly, 8.5:1, JIC FLT-A2 coilovers, Delrin suspension/subframe bushings, KAAZ lsd, Bride seat, Simpson 5pt harness, 12 gal fuel cell, custom exhaust manifold (i fabricate), Exedy kevlar clutch, 13 lb lightweight flywheel, custom fuel rails, Autopower bolt in roll cage (not sure how much i like this- should have made my own for the same price), R1 concepts cross drilled/slotted rotors, Hawk pads, D-Max carbon fiber hood from Japan (WHICH TOOK A YEAR TO GET!), and plenty more.

Very cool. Are you on ohio rotaries? I read there a lot but rarely post anymore. I have a 1984 GSLSE, second owner, mostly-rust free (tiny spot in the storage bin area. Surprise.) that's my garage queen and summer cruiser. Love it. RX-7's are for me, I hate 99% of what I've driven since then.

Looks like the S5 is coming along well! If you come out sometime, I'll try and bring my FB.

No, I really hate forums. I stay off most of them; however, I'm going to give this one a try. I'll try to get her out soon!

I'm waiting for the uber-rice JDM gayness flames. And no, I'm not prepared.

PS I'm going to paint the car/hood gunmetal grey

• Upvote 1

thanks lol. CR's like a big soap opera. We laugh, we cry, we drink, and we fight. Then we race (on foot) on the street, then with big cars we spend a lot on at the track. It's the most enjoyable forum I am on. Cause it's active, and funny.

Oh damn, its Seth posting on here! Crazy! The pics dont do the car justice, so much really top notch work and fabrication went into this car with Seth's own two hands. The cars turbo spool rates shocked everyone as well :)

Have fun little bro, see ya soon.

So you couldn't overnight parts from Japan?

See, this is why the RX-7 still runs. It's magic, correct. They were made in Hiroshima. Hiroshima=bombed by the A-Bomb. Irradiated the facility, and when the rotary was finally made in the plant, they were effected by the radiation, and therefore absorbed magic powers. This is why mine still runs perfectly. You can't overnight parts from Japan for these and take them in a Lightning in huge freaking stacks to your oil change shop which is really a secret street racing shop, because they have to sit in the radiation room to make them super.

:rolleyes:

BTW, St. Anger really really really sucks. I'm listening to "Some Kind of Monster" and I fear.