Ron Rush Lincoln Mercury Closed

CJINOHIO03

Morse road area has been a dump for how many years now? Man I can remember moving to cbus back in 1990 and it was on the edge if not in "the hood" then.

Was over on Morse the other day and noticied it was closed. Did it just go out of business or what? Starting to looking like a car lot ghost town over with the Dodge gone too. CJ

you will start to see a few GM dealers like that too. the big 3 are cutting back on the number of dealers they have. Germain Chevy has already been put on the chop block and you already know about Bobb Chevy.

Wow...that place was there for how many years?

It's been there as long as I remember, I live just across 71 from it (read: good area). But the area in general is eh. I have no problem walking around there at night as friends live over in that area, though.

That's untrue

care to prove me wrong? i have had two different people tell me this that work for GM along with a few people that work at those dealers. one was the area GM rep and the other was the area GM SFE rep, i would think they would know

I'm with you, there Evan...I'm confused as well.

Maybe some sort of event with the proceeds going there?

They are expanding the easter seals building and the ronald mcdonald house (moved across the stree on Livingston) are going to be torn down for a parking garage.

care to prove me wrong? i have had two different people tell me this that work for GM along with a few people that work at those dealers. one was the area GM rep and the other was the area GM SFE rep, i would think they would know

Yea, we both have friends that work for GM, but yours have told you wrong...trust me.