Central Ohio Highways

Cordell

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch it on 270 around easton/new albany, i got pulled over there a few months ago. the cop had the car parked going the other way but was hiding behind the guard rail on foot and i didn't see him, i saw the car. He ran out into the middle of the freeway infront of me!!! They have been doing it again recently, i know a guy who got pulled over there the same way a few weeks ago.

knowing that I was busted, I'd have to wait a few seconds and totally lock up the brakes in front of him until he shit his pants and dove out of the way. fuck cops who actually step out into the road.

He ran out into the middle of the freeway infront of me!!! They have been doing it again recently, i know a guy who got pulled over there the same way a few weeks ago.

With all the trouble $$ the state is in, they should just establish photo radar and fire the freeway patrol, retire the cars and create a revenue stream and improve ROI. :rolleyes:

What an idiot fuck. Cops are slowly outnumbering actual motorists. I wish theyd clean some house and start pulling over the hit and run somolian terrorists with no insurance instead of pulling over legal drivers.

knowing that I was busted, I'd have to wait a few seconds and totally lock up the brakes in front of him until he shit his pants and dove out of the way. fuck cops who actually step out into the road.

OMG I KNOW!!!!

I couldn't believe it, I had never heard of that before so I was just kind of in shock. Now i'm telling everyone about it so they know. I told him he was lucky i had just got new breaks and rotors tho!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OSP is renowned for being strict. Anyone read the newspaper article in the Sunday paper a few weeks ago ("How Fast is Too Fast")? Apparently they write more tickets for the 80+ mph speed than any other...

Yeah thats what I was referring too as well.

Well generally they don't hang out on the northeast side of the 270 in between Westerville Rd and 23 but... one got me while I was in the number two lane right at Cleveland going west. He was sitting on the other side of the barrier on the on-ramp for Cleveland west... Apparently he was looking for front license plates. I don't have one.

Or maybe he's telling everyone a tall tale about how "he pulled over a Shelby GT500." Either way, be wise to do the front license plate thing if you are worried about it. I had no idea it was a $110 ticket...

Well generally they don't hang out on the northeast side of the 270 in between Westerville Rd and 23 but... one got me while I was in the number two lane right at Cleveland going west. He was sitting on the other side of the barrier on the on-ramp for Cleveland west... Apparently he was looking for front license plates. I don't have one.

Or maybe he's telling everyone a tall tale about how "he pulled over a Shelby GT500." Either way, be wise to do the front license plate thing if you are worried about it. I had no idea it was a $110 ticket...

What good is the money if you can't spend it, I figure you fixed a pot hole for me, thanks. When I get my next one for no front plate maybe I will fix one for you. :cool:

What good is the money if you can't spend it, I figure you fixed a pot hole for me, thanks. When I get my next one for no front plate maybe I will fix one for you. :cool:

No kidding, much obliged! I guess they don't call them the "Columbus Revenue Collectors" for nothing eh? Oh well. I don't expect law enforcement to understand why I wouldn't want to drill into a Shelby, it's not their job. There job was to give me a ticket. They did. I love it. LOVE IT!!