Mike Tyson's Ohio home....

Putty

I've been to that website, but never seen the Tyson thing. All the pics are currently down, though.

No time right now, so someone do a little research and find this home. I will be immediately availabe for a road trip in search of it.

Found some more out its in Southington OH about an hour from Cleveland.. looks like the photos were taken in DEC2007 and someone else has photos from April 08 on the net. Word seems to be spreading fast about this place and I wouldnt be suprised if its vandalized worse soon.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=3737%20OH-534,%20Southington,%20OH%2044470,%20USA&ll=41.320248,-80.95756&spn=0.002816,0.005021&t=h&z=18

If I started squating in this place how long would it take them to kick me out? Months right? I can host quite a few cr parties in that time.

If you look at the google map with terrain view you can see there are some other houses very close... If I was one of the neighbors I would be having parties all the time.