My car got broken into :(

OneToEnvy

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Around 11pm last night i went out to my looked garage only to find that my back window was busted. A metal shelf was knowcked on to my car, and all the electonics gone! I have a good feeling that it was just the kids in the nieghborhood that did this, however i cant belive a kid had enogh balls to break a FUCKING window. They got about $1300 worth of shit, and the worst part is that i locked my garage at 10pm and went back out at 11pm to get my ipod and noticed it. The fucked up my dash and stole my tuner which was my AF reader.

Like i said im sure it was riff raff that lives in my complex that stole my stuff, but if any one see's or hear's anything please let me know.

Missing items

Pioneer head unit p690

Turbo Xs Tuner Pro- Silver box with a red led display same size as a single din

Apple ipod 80g black - has "empty mind studios" engraved on the back.

Yea, that REALLY sucks, hopefully insurance will cover it, likely home insurance? Just be glad they didn't cut a car-shaped hole into the garage with a sawzall, and tow it out.

Yes, I really know a guy that this happened to.

thanks for the concern. I really cant belive it either. I hope they find the little shit who did it.

I already made a claim and it should turn out ok. i have a $500 dedutible, but the damage and lost is almost triple that. so i will have a little money to get some new stuff atleast.

Know the feeling, sucks ass. Don't expect any help from the police.

Hey now not all of us are bad! I hope everything works out and you get your car fixed. I would put some bars over the window in your garage to deter the little bastards next time.

Hey now not all of us are bad! I hope everything works out and you get your car fixed. I would put some bars over the window in your garage to deter the little bastards next time.

I've had two cars stolen and about seven broken into.

Meanwhile CPD is out writing speeding and no seatbelt tickets.

Awesome.

• Upvote 1

Guest 614Streets
If its any consulation my truck window was smashed out saturday night and I had an mini air compressor stolen , and the night before my neighbor had her car window smashed and radio jacked. Sorry to hear they got you baby though , I am shaking down the transients in my neighborhood though so Im not worried about it.

that sucks but at least they didn't take the car, its an awesome feeling to go to leave for work and notice your cars not there.....i think i stood in my driveway for 5 mins before i had regained enough sense to call my local police

One time some bastards stole 2 opposing center caps and very kindly took off my rear Ford emblem; being very careful not to scratch any surrounding paint with their screwdriver.

I know this in no way relates to anyone's window bashing and car stealing experiences, but man it was fucking odd.

well insurance is going to cover the head unit and the AF tuner, but not the ipod. i just borded up my window with 3/4 plywood and 2x4's :) and i cant do a damn thing about the garage door :(

The insurance adjuster said all i have to do is fax him the front cover of my owers manual for the headunit, however i dont have it anymore.

so dose anyone know the top model flip out that was made last year from pioneer with NO NAV. I just want the 7in flip out touch but it has to be last years model maybe the 4900??

that sucks but at least they didn't take the car, its an awesome feeling to go to leave for work and notice your cars not there.....i think i stood in my driveway for 5 mins before i had regained enough sense to call my local police

When I found out my Regal was missing I seriously thought my friends that had just came over were fucking with me.

It took a good 5-10min before they got me to believe they weren't fucking with me. Then I got a little mad.

Guest mrhobbz
well insurance is going to cover the head unit and the AF tuner, but not the ipod. i just borded up my window with 3/4 plywood and 2x4's :) and i cant do a damn thing about the garage door :(

The insurance adjuster said all i have to do is fax him the front cover of my owers manual for the headunit, however i dont have it anymore.

so dose anyone know the top model flip out that was made last year from pioneer with NO NAV. I just want the 7in flip out touch but it has to be last years model maybe the 4900??

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Source/AV-Receivers/AVH-P7800DVD?tab=D

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Source/AV-Receivers/AVH-P4900DVD

^ that one?