New here!

05BlueBaltSS

hey everyone my name is patrick and i am 17 years olds. i live in reynoldsburg on the east side of columbus. i drive a 2005 chevrolet cobalt ss/sc. only mod i have done right now is projector headlights with 6k hids. i have alot of plans for this car and i plan it to be a never ending project.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/peaches888/slobalttttt.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/peaches888/sahahshhs.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really consider hid a mod but it changes the appearance so i think it is a mod. i do have plans of what im going to do. it isnt just random modding im gonna do. thanks for the comments guys.

Welcome to the Thunder Dome! I would lower it see where to go from there

ummm hid are not a mod. atleast i dont consider them one. i would lower the car next if i were you, then go from there. nice ride though. welcome

I would say they are an apearance mod, but a mod none the less.

oh, and welcome. Read, then read some more, then search.

And google is your friend.

haha you all think i dont know about forums and such. i have been on cobaltss.net for about 2 years now so i know about the search bar is your friend and all that. and yes my dad does love me but we got a deal through the dealership he works at. he is the vp at bobb automotive(formerly bobb chevrolet) and it is the commercials that say bobb says yes. i know i need to drop it and i am soon. i had a cobalt before this one. it was non supercharged but it was slammed.

i think i saw him on main last week but i dont recall driving like an idiot when there is mad traffic on main st. and it is hard to drive fast on east main with all the reynoldsburg cops being dicks.

Only spend money on go fast parts. Welcome to CR. We have the same car except mine is much older =/

yeah i was going that route. well i am now. but i got a deal on the projecters and HID's that i couldnt pass up. i am getting a cat back next.

I would probably put a front lip, slightly larger wing, sideskirts, and some blue neons on there. That car would look really hott like that. I've always been a fan of that look.

haha you all think i dont know about forums and such. i have been on cobaltss.net for about 2 years now so i know about the search bar is your friend and all that. and yes my dad does love me but we got a deal through the dealership he works at. he is the vp at bobb automotive(formerly bobb chevrolet) and it is the commercials that say bobb says yes. i know i need to drop it and i am soon. i had a cobalt before this one. it was non supercharged but it was slammed.

'

Where did you go to school? Your teachers should be slapped. "he is the vp at bobb automotive(formerly bobb chevrolet) and it is the commercials that say bobb says yes."

?????????????????????