Attn: WRX that got served on Sawmill

kenny

I was only trying to get home to eat my burrito. Don't try to run me over after I wear you out without trying.

XTHXBYE

Man I know you got better stuff in you then that come on wtf.

Im disapointed

I can build a 6 second car for 10k dollars?

Fuck you, I was busy eating.

Basically I left Chipotle and take off as normal (for me, like a jackass).

I notice to my right a WRX front trying to catch me. We get stopped at a light, so when it goes green I wait to see if the WRX is going to try to take off. Of course, he does. I crack it open enough to pull the front wheel a bit, short shift to second and might have got it WOT in second. I'm already gone by that point so I lift.

He follows me around a car I passed at a much higher rate of speed than me and got really god damn close to my rear tire.

Turned around and gave him a head shake and he pulled off at a gas station or something.

While it's all good... don't try to ram me, especially when I'm rocking some squid mode since I'm two feet from home.

That's it and that's all, time to drink some beers.

laugh heartily?

Indeed, a good hearty laugh from deep within the diaphragm.

Mwah-Ha-HA !

(I have no idea if laughter comes from the diaphragm, but it sounds like it does, though my mom always told me laughter came from my happy place. In so far as I can tell my happy place has yet to produce anything but embarrassment)

That would make for a classic video. Young guy with bushy brown Emo like hair but a nice sounding WRX? I see him around a lot but have yet to see him smoke anyone.

I crack it open enough to pull the front wheel a bit, short shift to second and might have got it WOT in second. I'm already gone by that point so I lift.

Why do wrx's even try against bikes.... I can't think of many 10-11sec daily driven wrx's there for there are very few that have a chance in hell at winning vs a bike.

My katana could possibly be beat by some. (COMING SOOON AT A TRACK NEAR YOU!!!)

WRX vs Kanoftuna.

I predit

WRX by a car.

I refuse to race that thing, I will feel so salty when it out 60' me on 1 slick. :o

I believe he was referring to his bike since he said squid mode and pulling the front wheel.

I know Kenny knows his Buicks but he isn't pulling the front wheel on the street.

I believe he was referring to his bike since he said squid mode and pulling the front wheel.

I know Kenny knows his Buicks but he isn't pulling the front wheel on the street.

Yeah now that I re-read it, that is the case, but my statement above still stands about the T-type. :) Anthony already got me one track day with a 1.600 to my 1.71. :o

It was 7's for $25k, and it only had to make 1 pass.

... and it's still doable.

Carry on.

No.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26335

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44272

Don't talk about it. Do it. It's only $25k, and only 6s. Simple shit.

Report back to me in a month, cake walk, right?