dyno tuning my 99 ta 402stroker motor

Guest LtBlue99TA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
I would also reccommend Brian at Dynotune Motorsports and I have never had the pleasure of him dynoing any of my rides yet but he has a tremendous positive reputation here and on the street.

If want want to save a little money, and get a great tune for a GM I would recommend my shop. Brian does good work, but if you'll notice he is the resident ford tuner in central ohio, an also now does GM, and I am not implying he has no clue about tuning your GM product.

We have tuned hundreds of GM product now, from crazy compact circle track cars to 950hp twin turbo vettes. If you want to pm me or call I can give you all the details you need.

I have personally seen Brian tune plenty of GM cars being RWD and FWD he even worked full time for a GM performance shop. He will be currently out of state this week wont be back untill Aug 1st. feel free to give him a call and hope to see you at our shop.

Brian Turner

614-778-8984

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

can't go wrong with brian or IPS. I chose IPS mainly because there price was much better. they did a great job though! my car picked up good power from the tune. but as you can see brian does greak work too...

brian is cheaper then ips. such is most everything if you look around are cheaper then ips...not downing them just stating they are higher priced on most everything i've asked them about..

Not true, they were much cheaper, i would go to ips, eric know his lsx cars, i highly recommend IPS.

Not true, they were much cheaper, i would go to ips, eric know his lsx cars, i highly recommend IPS.

Thank you! We do try and give the best prices when possible!

We have tune so many 402's I promise you will be impressed!

i HIGHLY disagree but go with who you think is better........

IPS was a $100 cheaper for my tune and Eric did a great job. Not that i wouldn't take my car to Brian, I know he is good too.