Hello, Newbie from Columbus

Artmageddon

I've been lurking for a while, figured it was about time to say hi.

I noticed most on the board are sport bike riders. I ride a cruiser myself(02 Honda Shadow Spirit 750), but most of the guys I ride with are gixxer guys and I like this site because it doesn't seem to matter what you ride here, as long as you ride. A lot the sites I've tried out seem to be that if you don't ride a certain type of bike, you shouldn't ride at all and I prefer to avoid that attitude. I'm a fairly new rider(got my first last spring) and like to ride safe and ride hard.

I'm a graphic designer by trade, so if anyone is looking for some graphics hit me up and try to help you out if I can, but my job and family keep me pretty busy.

I'm also back in school getting a second degree in web design, so if anyone needs some tips or advice, let me know and I'll try to help if I can.

I'm 31, married, no kids( but a dog that might as well be), pretty quiet and reserved, but looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Art

Not familiar with TSW, post a link and I'll check it out. Thanks!

its another forum. The Spirit World. A couple of my Spirit riding friends are on there as well as here.

...I like this site because it doesn't seem to matter what you ride here, as long as you ride. A lot the sites I've tried out seem to be that if you don't ride a certain type of bike, you shouldn't ride at all and I prefer to avoid that attitude. I'm a fairly new rider(got my first last spring) and like to ride safe and ride hard.

Hey I ride a freakin SCOOTER and these guys/girls accepted me! Great bunch of people here, welcome aboard!

:honda:

yeah I've been shopping for a kickin around bike... maybe a honda or suzuki... Looked at a couple 86 hurricanes... good solid bikes for around 2 g's

Damn, bubby. You can buy a lot of bikes for 2g. If you can find an 86 'cane that isnt beat to death, it shouldn't cost you that much.

Welcome dude. :badgerrock:

Damn, bubby. You can buy a lot of bikes for 2g. If you can find an 86 'cane that isnt beat to death, it shouldn't cost you that much.

Welcome dude. :badgerrock:

now the only problem is coming up with the cash.... I'm gonna have to use my tax refund to buy tires for my current ride....

adpiv20, we need to give you a nickname.

but really, hit up Members, phop5 and oomp. Both are big into the spirit. both have made there spirits look custom. oomp makes pipes too if you are interested.

Later.