Supercharged 06 Viper built and tuned by IPS

Brandon

A customer of ours from Akron brought his viper is after he heard some of the excellant dodge work we have been up to!

Details on the car all the work and installs were done here in house

-Stock motor

-Paxton supercharger kit

-Cat delete

-Dyno tuning via Paxtons ptu

-170 thermostat

-Plans on headers and a few other fun items :)

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/mike%2006%20viper.bmp

A little belt slip on this pull as you can tell, we have resolved that as well!

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/Mike%2006%20Viperhttp://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/Mike%2006%20viper%203http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/Mike%2006%20viper%204

Not sure if he would being chewing on that particular corvette. ;)

Enjoy!

-Brandon

I hope I don't sound like a complete noob. But it also says paxton S/C kit but that pic looks like a turbo. Unless I'm looking at the Vette in that picture...Because I don't see under the hood of either that often ;) Either way, nice cars.

I hope I don't sound like a complete noob. But it also says paxton S/C kit but that pic looks like a turbo. Unless I'm looking at the Vette in that picture...Because I don't see under the hood of either that often ;) Either way, nice cars.

ah them blowers are made to run reverse so they fit,kinda looks like a turbo from the air inlet side..lol

As already stated the compressor on a centrifugal supercharger looks like a turbo compressor. Quite different from the roots style supercharger the GTPs run.

Its just the way dynojet graphs hen you have different Y scales for HP and torque. The values are correct. If the Y scales are different it will effect where they cross. I'd prove it but the graph does a pretty good job of that.

Thats a fun car I bet .:)

The Y scales aren't going to make a difference of where the 5252 on the X scale falls. I think that was Thornes point. The HP and TQ lines, regardless of their scale, don't cross on the X scale (RPM) at the correct spot.

That absolutely does make a difference. :lol: Just look at the graph.

Find the '600' mark on the left side of the graph, follow the line across to the right side. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Its just the way dynojet graphs hen you have different Y scales for HP and torque. The values are correct. If the Y scales are different it will effect where they cross. I'd prove it but the graph does a pretty good job of that.

What he said.

Wouldn't the X scale "move" in relation to the Y scales then? Shouldn't the X scale 5252 move along with where HP/TQ cross, no matter how the Y scales are scaled? That's what I meant by X scale shouldn't be affected, as that point should move in relation to where it crosses, no matter what the Yscales.

examples of said work are?

The srt 8 jeep we just completed. We are working with a magnum srt 8 now as well, several srt 4s.

I just dont have the time to post about each one DJ:( I wish I did