Personal License Plates...The Best and Worse

BornSinner

• 2 weeks later...

only in a jeep. jeep has brain washed everyone to believe that they are the most capable and worlds toughest 4x4. if only the fine fellows at jeep could see how many times my old rusty yota has pulled out fuck sticks with a lift and tires thinking they have a sweet machine. with that said gf has a 07 jk that i have to give props to is pretty damn nice off road.

only in a jeep. jeep has brain washed everyone to believe that they are the most capable and worlds toughest 4x4. if only the fine fellows at jeep could see how many times my old rusty yota has pulled out fuck sticks with a lift and tires thinking they have a sweet machine. with that said gf has a 07 jk that i have to give props to is pretty damn nice off road.

This...except for the Toyota bullshit...

I'm just curious...what stock Toyota is made that's more capable Offroad than a stock JK Rubicon?

Edited by BadTrainDriver

if the fj trd would throw in a front locker. petersons 4wd says that it would be the 4x4 of the year every year. also it aint always the rig a compotent well trained driver can make up for alot. I have an 89 pickup built to the hilt correctly but i still run no lift and a ifs front suspension with an open diff.

Let me rephrase.

What vehicle do you think is a tougher, more offroad capable, factory built with warranty, under $40k, than a JKU Rubicon?

I won't even get into the whole, do the doors come off, does the top come off, does the windshield lay down, how deep of water can it ford, how's the resale value, etc, etc, etc...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...