ESPN Hates "THE" Ohio State Buckeyes

cNeutron

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3509578

I love it to be honest. People hate them because they are mostly jealous. They want their team to be in the NC I mean who wouldnt. I just love that we are public enemy number 1. I personally feel ND football should be number 1 for being the most overrated sports team EVER of any sport at any level. But thats another argument for another day.

Football is so close I cant wait. Enough with baseball it makes sportscenter unwatchable.

Your mother hates you.

In other news:

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/live/content/sports/stories/2008/07/30/osufb30.ART_ART_07-30-08_C1_CDASQ82.html?sid=101

Big Ten officials said last week that a controversial noncall on a fumble by Illinois against Ohio State last season should have been reviewed, and it appears the referee in charge of that crew likely will not be working conference games this fall.

Big Ten coordinator of officials Dave Parry said he was watching the game from the conference's offices in Chicago and was upset that instant-replay officials did not stop play. "Absolutely," Parry said. "I've got to be careful what I say, but strong measures were taken. It was not a happy command center at that moment."

Pryor would be lucky to run a 4.40. I think the kid is overhyped as a mofo! I hope he lives up to it as a buckeye fan, but as a football fan in general i'm kinda tired with him already.

it is kind of funny how he was 6' 6" and 240 lbs and then gets weighed in for summer and was actually 6' 3 1/2" and 220. guess he isn't the answer for power forward for OSU basketball after all

If you like the fucking steelers YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE THE BUCKEYES. Fair wheather, band wagon, motherfucker.

Why the hell not? I was born in pittsburgh, all my family lives there so I've been a pittsburgh fan all my life. But I've lived in columbus most of my life and go to OSU, so I've always been a Buckeye fan. Its not like they play eachother, its not like Im saying i like the bengals or browns and like the steelers, now thats impossible. Ugh, I hate the F-ing bengals.

I hate when everybody rags on the buckeyes, and fans call them stupid, but as soon as they start liking the buckeyes, they're fair-weather band-wagon assholes.

And I do say "we" and "us", I go to OSU and have given them plenty of tuition to consider myself part of the the "team"

And I do say "we" and "us", I go to OSU and have given them plenty of tuition to consider myself part of the the "team"

Nothing is wrong with that at all, you pay tuition and go there you can talk all the shit you want. :) You attain a degree form OSU, it's a lifetime license to talk all the shit you want. :) And with that I say GO CSCC Cougars! :o

i yell O-H everywhere i go....

And everyone else screams H-O wherever you go. ;)

Onto the subject:

I'm a huge USC fan and can't wait for the game. USC has lost many of it's starters while Ohio has retained most of theirs. Should give Ohio St a chance. lol ;) Seriously, should still make for a good game.

I do root for the buckeyes when they aren't playing USC or Illinois (gf's from Savoy/Champaign). No, not because I'm "bandwagon" or some shit, but because I live here now and when they win, everyone is happy. When they lose, nobody here is. You can go outside and feel it. :D

it is kind of funny how he was 6' 6" and 240 lbs and then gets weighed in for summer and was actually 6' 3 1/2" and 220. guess he isn't the answer for power forward for OSU basketball after all

The weight reports vary but the 6'3 1/2'' was a typo in the Dispatch. He's 6'5 1/2''.

My name says it all OSU, Steelers, Pirates, Penguins, but i also lived in PA for a little while. My Dad grew up in Columbus so the Buckeye in me is strong as is the Pittsburgh.

Same here, grew up in Pittsburgh (Westmifflin) moved to O.H. when I was 10 and have slowly become a buckeye fan! Go Penguins!!!!

Nothing is wrong with that at all, you pay tuition and go there you can talk all the shit you want. :) You attain a degree form OSU, it's a lifetime license to talk all the shit you want. :) And with that I say GO CSCC Cougars! :o

This explains all i ever wondered about you.

No no, that was a type-o. The kids a legit 6'6 I will give him that. Hell he's taller then half the linemen he played with in the Army game and they were all 6'4 and above.

Did you just post that everyone calls her a "HO" wherever she goes?

Yes. Yes, I did. However, I don't think she got it. :( You know, it's just not that funny if I have to explain it. lol

you know how i know that USC is gay? cuz they wear thongs....and like it.

lol That's hilarious. I'm guessing he lost a bet or something. No, I'm hoping. :D