Videos needed...

V8 Beast

I only have a couple that aren't of me and my buddy.

I think this is starkmaster??

SL600 (with the top down :lol: ) vs Supra

06 GTO vs red T/A

my formula vs silver c5

I can't wait to get off work so I can actually see the video, our proxy configurations block youtube.

My wife is making a compilation video right now. She cut all the races us last night and a few other clips she liked. I know one of them just says thorne is slow.......... She will be signing up for CR in the next day or to and beposting the video. If anyone here is a geek and wants all my video in raw format it's 4.2 gigs and I can burnt it zipped up onto a dvd.

I've got 16+ races I know for sure but I dunno exact number since the wife is the one working on this its her project. Sorry for the delay for some reason her pc would not work with firewire.

My wife is waiting for apporoval to post the video. It's on youtube right now but I wanted to let her post it since she put allot of time into editing the video. Sam I am 99% sure your in the video if not I can post up the 4gig source video for anyone who want to go through it.

It's coming i promise if she is approved tonight she will post it.

I'm going to upload the high res version also tonight its 200mb. There are a few races not in the video but she used the best ones. I know we have the 11.8 pass of the sl600, My 13.1 pass.

I would post a link but man she would be upset since she wanted to see what people thought because she was going to video more track days if people liked her work.

I'm going to upload the high res version also tonight its 200mb. There are a few races not in the video but she used the best ones. I know we have the 11.8 pass of the sl600, My 13.1 pass.

I would post a link but man she would be upset since she wanted to see what people thought because she was going to video more track days if people liked her work.

i appreciate your niceness good husband but dammit i wanna see the flippen videos lol

Tonight I promise tonight it will be posted. Also If you ask her nicely Im sure she could look through the video for specfic cars. I am pretty sure we have one of Anthony I'll bug her. She goes to the gym after work so expect it posted after 8pm unless I get her to do it when she gets home. She would have had it up this weekend but her accounts was not actibve.