New Plate Thoughts

TTQ B4U

BSTD MS3- Boosted Mazda Speed 3

MS3 TRBO- Mazda Speed 3 Turbo

I might be able to come up with a few more both of those are able to be used. Well of course Oplates said they would work who knows. Back to drinking my Miller light

I agree.....I SPY PSI and they said it reads differently and "the BMV is not an avenue that condones distateful and offensive messages"

I was like WTF??? I almost wrote that on a note too. It took me like three times of them telling me that it "reads" differently than I intended.

My reply was basically that they are the ones twisting it as I haven't hand ANYONE say that about my plate.

Yet PDQ or Pretty Damn Quick makes it through. Shit, Fuck, Dick, Faggot, Bitch to them!

they are faggots there. they wont let you get that, but they let BJ2DAY slide :rolleyes:

I have to or I'll have to ban myself. I get so caught up in stuff here with the kids and wife that I feel H-pecked....and likely am so. This last time we had a "family thing" that if I wanted to get anymore "assistance sleeping at night" I would make sure I was at :o:rolleyes: Pu55y rules :p So I went :o

Hell, I should have brought the GXP and pulled off some 13.8's. Against some of the runs I saw there by what I thought were faster cars, I just might have had a shot!

The MS3 is a picky shit about take-offs but that's likely just my lame driving skill with it's clutch. It doesn't love me yet. I miss that about the GXP where I can click off manual tap shifts oh so consistantly. My S2000 had a sweet tranny. The other downside to the MS3 is wheel hop. Motor/tranny mount may fix that but I'm not sure I want the extra vibrations inside.

However, the MS3 will out pull the GXP from a roll most anywhere between 40-80mph if she's in the right gear....but then while the V8 is sweet, the tranny is still a widely geared 4spd.

You gonna make it out for the cr fall track day? I haven't met prolly 90% of you guys before so imma try and bring the rx8 up to run it and check everybody out.

There was a black ( that flake black color, very nice ) MS3 in the lot at work today. Plate was STA SOBR. Sounded familiar, thought he might be on here....

Only vaguely related I know, basically I liked it, nice car ;).