Dragway 42 rental: NOW Nov 1st!

V8 Beast

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let you guys know what its doing up here tomorrow ...if the weather matches the predictions.

The weather report was dead on Tuesday ... rained until noon ... but the track opened at 5:30 and we raced until 10. Ran within .1 of my PB so the track was in good shape.

After speaking with Brian this morning, speaking with D42, and looking at the hurricane leftovers coming at us, we've all mutually agreed to move this to Saturday, October 25th.

This isn't up for debate. We either get bitched at for canceling it, or bitched at for having it, getting rained out, and people complaining they wasted their time and money.

After speaking with Brian this morning, speaking with D42, and looking at the hurricane leftovers coming at us, we've all mutually agreed to move this to Saturday, October 25th.

This isn't up for debate. We either get bitched at for canceling it, or bitched at for having it, getting rained out, and people complaining they wasted their time and money.

i still love you anthony. ok new plan, weeeeeee at brians house tommorw afternoon

LMAO my ass.. I tried leaving off the brake @ 3K and almost went sideways to hit the wall.... that track was freakin horrible!

...the right lane was in good shape. I got my 2 best 60's ever. ...but that 7 and 8 for the 100 MPH runs. maybe they put some VHT down for that.