Best Leather Products ?

Mr. Jones

Zaino's leather conditioner is what you're looking for. Great leather scent (I've used some that try to smell like leather and fail miserably), matte finish if you go back and do one extra buff of the surface and generally it just works great.

You may want to think about something like Leatherique if you're trying to restore the leather at all, if you're just doing upkeep the Zaino works fine.

http://www.leatherique.com/

Also, if cleaning is required I still prefer water/woolite mixture over anything else. 15:1 ratio is the strongest I'd go on the leather.

Andy

I have always used lexol.... hard to belive there is anything better.

I like Lexol, been through several bottles of the stuff. And for all intents and purposes it works. Keeps the leather soft. My only dislikes are the somewhat "sticky/tacky" feeling the leather has after, and the lack of a real leather "smell".

I'm going to give Zaino a try, if I can find it locally somewhere.

:cool:

I like Lexol, been through several bottles of the stuff. And for all intents and purposes it works. Keeps the leather soft. My only dislikes are the somewhat "sticky/tacky" feeling the leather has after, and the lack of a real leather "smell".

I'm going to give Zaino a try, if I can find it locally somewhere.

:cool:

Buckeye nissan carries the whole zaino lineup in there parts/service dept

if its black leather come get some doc's leather treatment from iron pony. its great for car seats. smells good and has dye in it to fill in those stress cracks and stuff. works amazing...stay away from the turtle wax leather cleaner/conditioner, that stuff f..ed up my passenger seat by staining it.