Cell Phone Died - Need "your" Help.

KillJoy

My Cell Phone no longer powers. I lost all my Contacts and Pics.

If you know you were on my Contact List, or had sent me something, could you please PM me your Cell Phone Number, so I can reprogram you into my new phone (once I get it).

:(

KillJoy

Depending on the Make/ Service provider this can be handled somewhat easily. If you use Verizon I do believe they have means of transferring all your contacts between phones at one of their locations (be prepared for lots of waiting if you are indeed a Verizon customer)

Depending on the Make/ Service provider this can be handled somewhat easily. If you use Verizon I do believe they have means of transferring all your contacts between phones at one of their locations (be prepared for lots of waiting if you are indeed a Verizon customer)

We can do that but the phone needs to at least power on for us to transfer everything.

Have you tried taking the battery off and on then trying to charge it? Maybe you have a bad charger/battery..

The Original Phone is a LG VX8700 (Verizon).

Basically I jumped in a pool, and was in there about 30 mins before I realized I had not taken it out of my pocket. When I realized what happened (it already powered itself off) I removed the battey to let it begin drying out.

Well, a few hours later, another person put the battery back in and said "hey look, a light came on!". I bitched a bit and said to leave the battery out so it could dry out.

This morning, I disassemled the phone and blew the whole things out w/ the air compressor. Damn phone can hold an ASSLOAD of water! :( After being blown out, it still will not power up (battery or a/c, or any combination).

So..... I called Verizon. My new every 2 is not up witil Jan 4, but they let me use it now. I have an LH Voyager Titanium. It will be here Tuesday :D

KillJoy