In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gary stop begging people to come to track day to own you. its a waste of gas, time, and effort. 90 % of this board will give you half track and the hit. :gtfo: your car is a turd on a frame. and you are the corn in the turd. go study before you fail at life again.

and kenny the thing you said about planned parent hood made me laugh so hard i shit faster on the toilet.

ahaha, instead of you puking it ended up being the power steering pump taking a shit. Wasn't that the same year Scott had the Camaro out in that shit?

Yeah, think we went to half time before or after. Didn't remember much since I turned 21 a few weeks prior to that leave. You did some fuckin dimes, where I could barely get a good figure 8 goin :lol:

gary stop begging people to come to track day to own you. its a waste of gas, time, and effort. 90 % of this board will give you half track and the hit. :gtfo: your car is a turd on a frame. and you are the corn in the turd. go study before you fail at life again.

and kenny the thing you said about planned parent hood made me laugh so hard i shit faster on the toilet.

says the guy that was challenging me to races lol

Yeah, think we went to half time before or after. Didn't remember much since I turned 21 a few weeks prior to that leave. You did some fuckin dimes, where I could barely get a good figure 8 goin :lol:

AWD donuts FTW!

I miss that POS for that.

Speaking of the cark, does Marc still have it? If so, what kind of shape is the body in?

It's got some dings now. I think it might be starting to rust a bit behind one of the rear tires. It did sit outside for something like 2 years.

I remember the last time I saw Kenny was standing in line at Chipotle.

says the guy that was challenging me to races lol

i have never challeneged you to a race. when we raced, paul set that up, i had no intention on wasting my gas. notice i made scott go with us cause i knew you wernt shit. i have a slow car and i put city street links on you. yes we know you own a v6. its ok. owning a v6 fbody is like being a queermosexual on a harley with you sister on the back with assless chaps on.

i have never challeneged you to a race. when we raced, paul set that up, i had no intention on wasting my gas. notice i made scott go with us cause i knew you wernt shit. i have a slow car and i put city street links on you. yes we know you own a v6. its ok. owning a v6 fbody is like being a queermosexual on a harley with you sister on the back with assless chaps on.

LOL.

if i do remember right, you siad you wanted another race after i get my LT's and tune.

Do LT's make a big difference on the V6 ? SRSLY I am asking out of curiosity ...

no ones real sure yet as to what they are really gonna do. they have only dynoed them on a stock car Vs pacesetters (which i have now). LT's made more hp than the pacesetters, even with having 8* of false knock retard (they only had the knock when the LT's were on). the pacessters also pretty much just fell off at 5100 rpm on the stock car, and mine doesnt even shift till after 6K along with not being stock.

Shut up; clearly Buick has shown themselves to be an international critically acclaimed engineering firm of genius.

Actually I feel Buick was a pretty good company in the past... anymore not so much. BMW is still superior and will always be over Buick.

Actually I feel Buick was a pretty good company in the past... anymore not so much. BMW is still superior and will always be over Buick.

Waaaaaaaay too serious to post in this thread.

I've not been decided on yet.

...on an international scale. I don't think they could ever fill the needs/wants of many people but a few Americans.

Shut up; clearly Buick has shown themselves to be an international critically acclaimed engineering firm of genius.

Look up Buick in Indy, NASCAR (god I hate that one) and Pro Stock.

The little V6 did quite well for itself.