In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i know hence why i never post but its kind of funny the stuff people come up with i dont mind it and i knew his was going to be quite witty so i posted. trust me i have gotten quite used to it just money issues and housing issues have kept me from getting a new(er) car

oh i know hence why i never post but its kind of funny the stuff people come up with i dont mind it and i knew his was going to be quite witty so i posted. trust me i have gotten quite used to it just money issues and housing issues have kept me from getting a new(er) car

I don't so much think its the "age" of the civic that concerns most.

No offense..

:p

no i meant a new car to me which might not be "new" and yes i know its not the age of the car the problem is the little word that says civic that is mostly it

Gonna have to disagree there buddy. There are a ton of people on here that use a civic as a DD. Nobody will you shit for driving a civic as a daily with todays gas prices (well most).

Its more than likely the useless modification of a what is an economy car.

I am definatly not reading through all 13 pages of this.

Kenny made fun of people. I tried for a minute and Kenny made fun of me. Then Kenny and I kissed and made up (somewhat killing the thread). Suddenly out of nowhere a honda entered the thread and gave it CPR.

The end

Kenny made fun of people. I tried for a minute and Kenny made fun of me. Then Kenny and I kissed and made up (somewhat killing the thread). Suddenly out of nowhere a honda entered the thread and gave it CPR. Then Jones said, "That about sums it up."

The end

Kenny made fun of people. I tried for a minute and Kenny made fun of me. Then Kenny and I kissed and made up (somewhat killing the thread). Suddenly out of nowhere a honda entered the thread and gave it CPR. Then Jones said, "That about sums it up."

The end

Yup, that about sums it up.

actual no mostly on the inside on the rears cuase my camber is off and the front are just really bald. ;)

and lol at the mom thing, but that was a easy opening... wait

I meant the bike, unless it isn't even yours and you're trying to make like it is, which leaves you even gayer than I initially thought.