In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

The only notable things BMW has done have come in the form of motors. F1 motor, McLaren motor.

Nothing else is worth noting.

Now I really think you are high! ;)

K have fun I am going back to balancing my check book with a pen. Fuck pencils blue ink for life.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look up Buick in Indy, NASCAR (god I hate that one) and Pro Stock.

The little V6 did quite well for itself.

Shut up; clearly Buick has shown themselves to be an international critically acclaimed engineering firm of genius.

That's a keyword there. Even with little international racing experience, Buick falls light-years short of BMW. I wonder if people in other countries can name more than 3 cars made by Buick(that is, if they've heard of them).

BMW>Buick (I can't believe that's even being debated)

Still, I don't really think of my car as a BMW. It's great fun and it's not a Buick. :D

Oh, come on, give it a shot. Us simpletons just needs sum learnin about how cool fwd cooperz are. Gee whizzes

Audi Jones = meticulously groomed facial hair, spiked/gelled hair and a sweater vest while pointing out imperfections of strangers to his equally-fuck-flustered friends.

amirite?

Audi Jones = meticulously groomed facial hair, spiked/gelled hair and a sweater vest while pointing out imperfections of strangers to his equally-fuck-flustered friends.

amirite?

He's funnier then you, and I dress like shit.

amirite?

Actualy you only get 1 right.

I have a 2 day scruff, but do have some gel in my hair, no sweater vest, try polo shirt, and actually don't have the "others" imperfections thing going.

If you ever met me, you'd actually like me. And we both appear to love MJK.

If only you weren't a gay hippie.

Actualy you only get 1 right.

I have a 2 day scruff, but do have some gel in my hair, no sweater vest, try polo shirt, and actually don't have the "others" imperfections thing going.

If you ever met me, you'd actually like me. And we both appear to love MJK.

If only you weren't a gay hippie.

I naturally don't associate with people who find some sort of sexual preference with someone's vehicle, sorry. Also, Audi is one of my favorite companies, which is why I think it's sad that you're disgracing them.

I'm a Tool fan, not a Maynard fan. ;)

Oh, and I'm not a hippie, I have a job. :cool:

I naturally don't associate with people who find some sort of sexual preference with someone's vehicle, sorry. Also, Audi is one of my favorite companies, which is why I think it's sad that you're disgracing them.

I'm a Tool fan, not a Maynard fan. ;)

Oh, and I'm not a hippie, I have a job. :cool:

How can you be a Tool fan, but not a APC /Puscifer fan. :nono:

Please prove me incorrect, then. I would like to see a new Mini that is rally'd competitively, and the Targa Newfoundland doesn't count.

How the fuck did you come around to argue that?

That was then, this is now. I would question why someone would choose a Mini over the newer generation rally cars like the Evo and Sti. I chose mine to drive everyday because it's a blast to drive and I'm not an imbecile who conforms to what someone else would choose.

The truth is, I like a lot of cars. I switch cars a lot because I get bored and want another form of fun. When I choose a car, I don't think "What will the nitwits call me for buying this?" or "Would this be accepted for this X of racing, even though I won't be racing it?" No.

How the fuck did you come around to argue that?

That was then, this is now. I would question why someone would choose a Mini over the newer generation rally cars like the Evo and Sti. I chose mine to drive everyday because it's a blast to drive and I'm not an imbecile who conforms to what someone else would choose.

The truth is, I like a lot of cars. I switch cars a lot because I get bored and want another form of fun. When I choose a car, I don't think "What will the nitwits call me for buying this?" or "Would this be accepted for this X of racing, even though I won't be racing it?" No.

I always seem to have an oddball or rareish car...Omni GLHT Starion, GVR4, FB RX-7. The new mini kinda lives up to the old spirit...kind of like the new GTO. Truth is, E-Battling at 12:30am is fun.

How can you be a Tool fan, but not a APC /Puscifer fan. :nono:

I am a fan of A Perfect Circle, but that wasn't Maynard's project. Shouldn't you know this as a "fan"? I can relate to him on spiritual and social issues but I don't idolize him.

Puscifer is okay but meh.

I am a fan of A Perfect Circle, but that wasn't Maynard's project. Shouldn't you know this as a "fan"? I can relate to him on spiritual and social issues but I don't idolize him.

Puscifer is okay but meh.

How can you argue this ?

APC was a project of Maynards...

I always seem to have an oddball or rareish car...Omni GLHT Starion, GVR4, FB RX-7. The new mini kinda lives up to the old spirit...kind of like the new GTO. Truth is, E-Battling at 12:30am is fun.

I owned a beater Civic, a 4 cylinder Mustang, a Miata and 2 slow 240sx's, yet the Mini is the one I get crap for. Goes to show what type of "car enthusiasts" we have here. :rolleyes:

If you guys really judge people by the car they have, rather than that individual person, then I will give you the list I've kept of my next car purchase. Since you guys are so smart, what will I pick?

BMW M3

GTO

BMW 135i

STi

EVO

tt rx7

Cobra

How can you argue this ?

APC was a project of Maynards...

Maynard co-wrote some songs and did the main vocals, but Billy Howerdel created the idea of the group. He even wrote a lot of the songs. He was a guitar tech for Tool before that. The song "Passive" wasn't even APC's, it was a song written by Danny Lohner for a band that included Trent Reznor, Maynard and Phil Anselmo from Pantera.

APC is good music, but it's different from Tool and shouldn't be grouped together.

I owned a beater Civic, a 4 cylinder Mustang, a Miata and 2 slow 240sx's, yet the Mini is the one I get crap for. Goes to show what type of "car enthusiasts" we have here. :rolleyes:

If you guys really judge people by the car they have, rather than that individual person, then I will give you the list I've kept of my next car purchase. Since you guys are so smart, what will I pick?

BMW M3

GTO

BMW 135i

STi

EVO

tt rx7

Cobra

I'd go 135i....but you, well theres no pink smart-car listed so I have no idea.