In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

I aint skeerrd

I don't think I've ever actually met you in person, that I remember anyway. You seem cool enough - though I'll never understand why you continue to throw money at a FWD car. To each his own. One day you might realize it is a moot point.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i <3 kenny lol and i have a fast bike that only goes fast with other people on lol

You've been faster on it than I've been on a bike.

Then again, I've only been to a track on a bike twice. Once on my 05, once on my 03.

I'm a consistent mother on a 600 though. Don't make me run some brackets on that ass.

this guy...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/strongbad.jpg

vs. this guy...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/040405hill.jpg

is probably not going to be as interesting as we hope.

You're just mad I collect royalties on that.

... and that I'm banging the hot next door neighbor.

Overall the body is still in good shape.

There are a few small dings from asshole friends that cant open their door. I was forced to keep it in some shady garages over the winters. :(

There is one rust spot about the size of a half dollar on the rear passenger quarter right behind the wheel well where the paint was bubbled when I bought the car. I have a quote to get it fixed which will be happening over the winter.

It still blings like a motherfucker. :cool:

I replaced the engine and tranny about two years ago and finally realized that 750 is fucked which is why it runs like shit. Secondaries not opening = no power. :(

New carb in 2 weeks...then dyno time. :)

-Marc

Depending on what I decide to do with the Regal over winter I might see if you want to sell it without the motor/trans...

Guest tbutera2112
Does the oversized tach help with your horrid 2.5 60's?

What's with the hoodpins? Needed for those 200mph 270 runs?

oversized tach? only tach in my car is the factory one ... i wont argue with the 60ft times since i havent been to the track yet and im sure they wont be great lol...hood pins are there since the guy before me put on a fiberglass hood which weighs way less than stock...was driving down 270 (at 300mph, not 200mph) and the hood decided to pop itself...better safe than sorry!

p.s. do you have a tach for sale that i can hook up? 6" diameter or bigger please

This thread had potential, but like so many things on this forum, I am once again left disappointed.

Too many people I don't know and don't have ammo to make fun of.

The people I want to make fun of don't show up.

Fale.

PS, I'm checking out a few other houses - I'll let you know in a week or two.

oversized tach? only tach in my car is the factory one ... i wont argue with the 60ft times since i havent been to the track yet and im sure they wont be great lol...hood pins are there since the guy before me put on a fiberglass hood which weighs way less than stock...was driving down 270 (at 300mph, not 200mph) and the hood decided to pop itself...better safe than sorry!

p.s. do you have a tach for sale that i can hook up? 6" diameter or bigger please

I'm sorry, but we are going to need a permission slip from your parents for you to participate in these type of threads.

Looks like there is a tach in the window, my bad.

Maybe you should trim the edges of the hood so the factory latch functions correctly. There is no need for hood pins on a glass hood.

Guest tbutera2112

oh, the thing in the window is an sct livewire...it gives me like 200rwhp

and i already snipped away the hood latch...trust me, im not a fan of the pins myself...too many horror stories about stangs losing hoods....look at 01stang or whatever his name is...his hood scoop flew off and smashed his windshield, so he finally got a new hood (fiberglass) and then it popped up and smashed his windshield too

Guest tbutera2112
You've seriously got to be retarded to fail at latching a hood. I've had two glass hoods and never had a problem with them.

mine had to be dropped from about 2 1/2 feet up to latch...and when it came unlatched on me, i hadnt even had it open for a couple weeks..im not the only person who has busted through a few mustang hoods