Looks like New Orleans could be in trouble....

Mattsn2o281

Alot of my unit has family in Louisiana and the NO area, they said they already started evacuating. Real shitty circumstances for those people. Maybe if I am lucky it will swoop up North to Leesville where Ft. Polk is and fuck it up.

Werd. If you live UNDER sea level, expect at some point, the sea may reclaim it. It's like living on a flood plain, don't cry when it floods.

Its like in Cali when you build your house on the side of a mountain.. and it falls down the cliffs during an earthquake.. or your build it where all of the fires are always blazing..

Why build it again in the same spot? Crazy :)

Update, its now a strong 4 coming across cuba, expected to turn to a 5 in the next 24hrs. Me says they gonna get raped, but they are at least evacuating people untill 8am tomorrow, then its your on your own.

Anyone remember what the storm surge from katrina was? I thought it was like 13 -18 ft, and they're calling for 30-35 ft this time.

Maybe it would be smart to quit with the russian/slavic type hurricane names for a while?

Hell no Bush is steering the hurricane and the names are designed to program us to hate Russians:-)

Evan

:funny: I think God hates New Orleans and its only a matter of time before its gone. I would never live there. Like said earlier living under sea level is just dumb.